OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Did ya'll see the security dude in the melee?
laugh.gif

Basically what he did to Sitch...

zangief3.gif

Did ya'll see the security dude in the melee?
laugh.gif

Basically what he did to Sitch...

zangief3.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I just caught the episode from sunday.

DID THIS DUDE JUST SAY "YOUR IN THE STREETS OF FLORENCE, TO SOME EAST COAST DUDES? AND EXPECT TO INTIMIDATE SOMEONE? lmfao

Pauly remains the most gully character in that whole show, went right in dudes face, if he had cupped dudes face under his chin and pushed him...it would have been +1 from me.

I felt bad for the boy Mike cuz dude does take care of everyone in the house and no one showed dude any love.

Ronnie and Sam remind me of myself and my ex...the similarity with the fights and drama makes me sick knowing I went through some of the same things.

I still believe nicole is lying when she said she didnt hook up with Mike...

I do too, but I can also see how Mike could've lied about it to Ronnie not expecting it to get back to Snooki.  I mean, he has nothing to gain from saying they hooked up and she did try to in Miami...

DID THIS DUDE JUST SAY "YOUR IN THE STREETS OF FLORENCE, TO SOME EAST COAST DUDES? AND EXPECT TO INTIMIDATE SOMEONE? lmfao

Pauly remains the most gully character in that whole show, went right in dudes face, if he had cupped dudes face under his chin and pushed him...it would have been +1 from me.

I felt bad for the boy Mike cuz dude does take care of everyone in the house and no one showed dude any love.

Ronnie and Sam remind me of myself and my ex...the similarity with the fights and drama makes me sick knowing I went through some of the same things.

I do too, but I can also see how Mike could've lied about it to Ronnie not expecting it to get back to Snooki.  I mean, he has nothing to gain from saying they hooked up and she did try to in Miami...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

you guys remember a few episodes back when snookie and mike were talking before this all got out? They were talking about how close they were and Mike brought up "were very close, we've hooked up..." something close to that, and snookie didn't didn't deny it. Makes me think it was true, but idk.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

you guys remember a few episodes back when snookie and mike were talking before this all got out? They were talking about how close they were and Mike brought up "were very close, we've hooked up..." something close to that, and snookie didn't didn't deny it. Makes me think it was true, but idk.

nah it looks like jionni and vincenzo go at it when he comes to visit.

Ronnie stays making these funny @#% comments...especially in the reunion and after hours shows. Dudes mannerisms are the best.

I remember it was a reunion show after one of the seasons and this dude was just wilin out....I'm def. gonna get the dvd collection when all of this is said and done.

nah it looks like jionni and vincenzo go at it when he comes to visit.

Ronnie stays making these funny @#% comments...especially in the reunion and after hours shows. Dudes mannerisms are the best.

I remember it was a reunion show after one of the seasons and this dude was just wilin out....I'm def. gonna get the dvd collection when all of this is said and done.

I'm watching this episode right now. Are those 2000 Concords or DMP XI's underneath the bed when Situation ran his head into the wall?
laugh.gif

I'm watching this episode right now. Are those 2000 Concords or DMP XI's underneath the bed when Situation ran his head into the wall?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom