OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

I have NEVER cared if this was "real" or scripted.. that's rarely a concern of mine for MTV or reality shows in general... but damn, at least make it entertaining. That "fight" was beyond dumb. Ronnie erupting into tears... again. The incredibly overdramatic music when Ronnie is thinking about leaving... give me a break

If you're going to give us a scripted reality show, which I'm on board with, at least make it better, and less obvious when they're creating drama.

I have NEVER cared if this was "real" or scripted.. that's rarely a concern of mine for MTV or reality shows in general... but damn, at least make it entertaining. That "fight" was beyond dumb. Ronnie erupting into tears... again. The incredibly overdramatic music when Ronnie is thinking about leaving... give me a break

If you're going to give us a scripted reality show, which I'm on board with, at least make it better, and less obvious when they're creating drama.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Orrr maybe we got a dude Roid Raging and can't fight?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Orrr maybe we got a dude Roid Raging and can't fight?

^
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom