OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Guido toolbag part was hilarious! F.P.C!
I didn't watch the episode but is there a difference how guidos and guido toolbags dress?
They put on track jackets but those are better than the ugly crap they usually wear.  A lot of their friends probably dress like that.

Mike was paid NOT to wear A&F anymore!!!

Frankly, this episode kinda sucked imo.

On another note, Pauly is kinda lame for not hitting Deena.

Mike was paid NOT to wear A&F anymore!!!

Frankly, this episode kinda sucked imo.

On another note, Pauly is kinda lame for not hitting Deena.

Pauly D has become my favorite character this season....dude just keeps it real and is funny as hell....glad to see hes doin big things in the real world too....

Pauly D has become my favorite character this season....dude just keeps it real and is funny as hell....glad to see hes doin big things in the real world too....

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Vinny used to be my favorite character...but son tries so hard now, it's not even funny
This.. the money got to him.. he's trying to act like Pauly.. my dude Pauly is naturally a fool, Vinny needs to be his old self 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Vinny used to be my favorite character...but son tries so hard now, it's not even funny
This.. the money got to him.. he's trying to act like Pauly.. my dude Pauly is naturally a fool, Vinny needs to be his old self 
laugh.gif

I swear Mike is the worst actor I've ever seen.
30t6p3b.gif

Him and Sammi have single handily ruined this season for me.

I swear Mike is the worst actor I've ever seen.
30t6p3b.gif

Him and Sammi have single handily ruined this season for me.

Originally Posted by solesavage

It really wasnt. Show sucked.

Only funny part was crazy legs busting his knee dancing.

yup...we need a gif of ronnie straddling the sofa at the club.
and we need one of deena's boy telling her it was a bite from his sister and then smirking.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

It really wasnt. Show sucked.

Only funny part was crazy legs busting his knee dancing.

yup...we need a gif of ronnie straddling the sofa at the club.
and we need one of deena's boy telling her it was a bite from his sister and then smirking.

laugh.gif

After watching a couple season one episodes I think the main problem with the show is that everyone is too comfortable with each other, there just lounging around being themselves enjoying a vacation. In season one they were acting up and it made for a better show.
Also, holy !%#$ Mike let himself go since season one 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Homeboy aged like 10 years in a 3 year span. Jwoww looks like a completely different person after, she really needs to chill with the plastic surgery/ 

After watching a couple season one episodes I think the main problem with the show is that everyone is too comfortable with each other, there just lounging around being themselves enjoying a vacation. In season one they were acting up and it made for a better show.
Also, holy !%#$ Mike let himself go since season one 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Homeboy aged like 10 years in a 3 year span. Jwoww looks like a completely different person after, she really needs to chill with the plastic surgery/ 

Back
Top Bottom