OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

So far this season has been kinda boring
grin.gif

The only fight involved Mike knocking himself out. And snookie and deanna fighting eachother last night was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So far this season has been kinda boring
grin.gif

The only fight involved Mike knocking himself out. And snookie and deanna fighting eachother last night was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by JUS3

Pics posted on the last couple pages > this past episode

Also, anyone else find it funny they were trying to "dress up like Guidos" when in reality regular people dress/act like they normally do when impersonating "Guidos"?

So regular people rock blow outs, sun glasses at nigt, fake tans and wear a large amount of chapstick?

Right.
indifferent.gif

Also, anyone else find it funny they were trying to "dress up like Guidos" when in reality regular people dress/act like they normally do when impersonating "Guidos"?

So regular people rock blow outs, sun glasses at nigt, fake tans and wear a large amount of chapstick?

Right.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Right.
indifferent.gif

Um, I don't think you read that right. When trying to act Guido, regular people dress and act how the jersey shore cast normally dress and act.( That's what he was trying to say)

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Right.
indifferent.gif

Um, I don't think you read that right. When trying to act Guido, regular people dress and act how the jersey shore cast normally dress and act.( That's what he was trying to say)

I'm not sure when they started doing it but MTV blurred out Abercrombie from Mike's green sweatpant. It wasn't the past couple episodes. A&F is lame to me so whatevers.

I'm not sure when they started doing it but MTV blurred out Abercrombie from Mike's green sweatpant. It wasn't the past couple episodes. A&F is lame to me so whatevers.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't understand this either you don't see Giorgio Armani getting mad @ Ron for wearing Armani Exchange. 
Its free advertisements. 

I don't understand this either you don't see Giorgio Armani getting mad @ Ron for wearing Armani Exchange. 
Its free advertisements. 

Originally Posted by AEA18

Its free advertisements. 
Its not about free advertisement, its about the person representing your brand.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Its free advertisements. 
Its not about free advertisement, its about the person representing your brand.

AE isn't really "Armani". The brand is based out of HK and just bought the rights to use the Armani name.

In general, it's because companies don't pay anything to "advertise" and display their logos on the show (see: Ultimate Fighter doods putting electric tape on some of their clothing). The networks would love to get paid for the cast to wear the brand/s.

AE isn't really "Armani". The brand is based out of HK and just bought the rights to use the Armani name.

In general, it's because companies don't pay anything to "advertise" and display their logos on the show (see: Ultimate Fighter doods putting electric tape on some of their clothing). The networks would love to get paid for the cast to wear the brand/s.

Last night's episode was pretty crappy. This show has been on the down for quite some time now. They seriously need to consider doing an MVP spin off and kicking the rest to the curb. Or just do more challenges and incorporate some of the cast into it.

Last night's episode was pretty crappy. This show has been on the down for quite some time now. They seriously need to consider doing an MVP spin off and kicking the rest to the curb. Or just do more challenges and incorporate some of the cast into it.

Guido toolbag part was hilarious! F.P.C!
I didn't watch the episode but is there a difference how guidos and guido toolbags dress?
They put on track jackets but those are better than the ugly crap they usually wear.  A lot of their friends probably dress like that.

Back
Top Bottom