OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Gianni with the cold shoulder
pimp.gif

I might be the only one who enjoyed watching Snooki cry the whole time.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so next week vinny hooks up with snookie.
i feel like vinny is better than that. Just smashing cause she jumped in the bed. 
grin.gif

so next week vinny hooks up with snookie.
i feel like vinny is better than that. Just smashing cause she jumped in the bed. 
grin.gif

This dumby snooks deserved it.

Dude already told her on numerous occasions that she was being too extra.

Son is G tho... gave her a chance to apologize, once she tried to deny the allegations, bounced. Lol

This dumby snooks deserved it.

Dude already told her on numerous occasions that she was being too extra.

Son is G tho... gave her a chance to apologize, once she tried to deny the allegations, bounced. Lol

She deserved it, but he's not a G.

She's been a skeeo on tv for 3 seasons already...
Even if he was in love he should have broken up with her before she left, and expected the worst from the trip.

Dude took a 20 hour flight to walk away in 6... should have seen it coming, enjoyed his motherland, and just told her peace on the last day.

Even if he was in love he should have broken up with her before she left, and expected the worst from the trip.

Dude took a 20 hour flight to walk away in 6... should have seen it coming, enjoyed his motherland, and just told her peace on the last day.

when he hit her with that juke move
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Easily my favorite part of this season, I thought for sure they were gona kiss and make up

when he hit her with that juke move
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Easily my favorite part of this season, I thought for sure they were gona kiss and make up

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

my exact thoughts.  like son, u r already out there.  go smash a nice italian broad, have some pizza, cop some new italia gear.  do something that makes that long #+% flight worth it

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

my exact thoughts.  like son, u r already out there.  go smash a nice italian broad, have some pizza, cop some new italia gear.  do something that makes that long #+% flight worth it

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Gianni does not play.

LOL at all the girls gettin their ankles reconstructed by that cobblestone.  Snooki lookin like she got crossed by AI when she was chasin Gianni.
im dyin over here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Gianni does not play.

LOL at all the girls gettin their ankles reconstructed by that cobblestone.  Snooki lookin like she got crossed by AI when she was chasin Gianni.
im dyin over here 
laugh.gif

Vinnys cool and all but hooking up with Snooki *kiss, sex* is like doing it to a urinal.

It's funny on how every dude was disgusted with Snooki the 1st season and by the 2nd-present season she seems to have a way with the guys in there. I tell you what, these bone heads will F anything that walks
sick.gif

and btw, how Jionni walks like a duck
laugh.gif
I thought it was just the cobblestones but i saw this dude walking funny inside the house
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Vinnys cool and all but hooking up with Snooki *kiss, sex* is like doing it to a urinal.

It's funny on how every dude was disgusted with Snooki the 1st season and by the 2nd-present season she seems to have a way with the guys in there. I tell you what, these bone heads will F anything that walks
sick.gif

and btw, how Jionni walks like a duck
laugh.gif
I thought it was just the cobblestones but i saw this dude walking funny inside the house
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Jionni has a big butt for a guy...which is why I think he walks funny. He looks pigeon toed too. Pauly is comedy. He shut it down with two words... "Who cares" lol

Jionni has a big butt for a guy...which is why I think he walks funny. He looks pigeon toed too. Pauly is comedy. He shut it down with two words... "Who cares" lol

^ yeah Pauly kept it real.
laugh.gif

Why the **#% would dude even get in a relationship with her? She gets paid to act like a dumb skeez.

^ yeah Pauly kept it real.
laugh.gif

Why the **#% would dude even get in a relationship with her? She gets paid to act like a dumb skeez.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

ron and sam have been quiet for a few episodes
eek.gif

I noticed this too.
Were they even dancing with each other?

People complained that the show would be great with out ronnie and sam arguing and they finally stop and people still complain lol

eek.gif

I noticed this too.

People complained that the show would be great with out ronnie and sam arguing and they finally stop and people still complain lol

Originally Posted by Rick2345

eek.gif

I noticed this too.

nah, I think they are just surprised

Back
Top Bottom