OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ron and sam have been quiet for a few episodes
eek.gif

I noticed this too.
Were they even dancing with each other?

People complained that the show would be great with out ronnie and sam arguing and they finally stop and people still complain lol
nah, I think they are just surprised

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I noticed this too.

People complained that the show would be great with out ronnie and sam arguing and they finally stop and people still complain lol

I was just commenting on the situation/topic it wasn't really ment towards them but now that I look at it, it sounded like I was talking about them lol. I ment the people that are in here complaining the shows weak when before they all claimed the only thing holding back was Sammie and Ron and now that there done arguing they still complain lol

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I noticed this too.

I was just commenting on the situation/topic it wasn't really ment towards them but now that I look at it, it sounded like I was talking about them lol. I ment the people that are in here complaining the shows weak when before they all claimed the only thing holding back was Sammie and Ron and now that there done arguing they still complain lol

roll.gif
@ how reckless Mike was talking. Mad disrespectful. I was in tears "So Snooki was giving me head while watching her friend get banged out right and then...."

roll.gif
@ how reckless Mike was talking. Mad disrespectful. I was in tears "So Snooki was giving me head while watching her friend get banged out right and then...."

Snooki is the dumbest female in the world. Jenni fuels that madness by backing her up. Jioni was so correct when he held up that mirror for her.

Snooki is the dumbest female in the world. Jenni fuels that madness by backing her up. Jioni was so correct when he held up that mirror for her.

Can't believe I sat down and watched this b**** cry for like 30 mins. Mike can't be serious with all that "I love snookie" BS. Just give MVP their own show.

Can't believe I sat down and watched this b**** cry for like 30 mins. Mike can't be serious with all that "I love snookie" BS. Just give MVP their own show.

God I hate Jenni.
30t6p3b.gif
All "friends" like that need to be shot. She's the kind of %+*#@ that will get a girls head all confused and SWOLE by just agreeing with you when YOU ARE DEAD %$$ WRONG. I felt like I was being punked.

God I hate Jenni.
30t6p3b.gif
All "friends" like that need to be shot. She's the kind of %+*#@ that will get a girls head all confused and SWOLE by just agreeing with you when YOU ARE DEAD %$$ WRONG. I felt like I was being punked.

Nah but we all know Snooki is a ho so this Gionni guy getting mad over something he must've known for years is ******ed. It makes sense that Jenni supports it, they haven't suffered any real consequences for being the way they are now and actually have made millions off it. So for now, to them, everybody else is wrong.

I aint mad at Vinny either. He at least asked before he smushed.

laugh.gif
@ Pauly denying Deena though. She be feending  right after a pregnancy scare.

Nah but we all know Snooki is a ho so this Gionni guy getting mad over something he must've known for years is ******ed. It makes sense that Jenni supports it, they haven't suffered any real consequences for being the way they are now and actually have made millions off it. So for now, to them, everybody else is wrong.

I aint mad at Vinny either. He at least asked before he smushed.

laugh.gif
@ Pauly denying Deena though. She be feending  right after a pregnancy scare.

Back
Top Bottom