OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

i think really you just gotta run fast. but :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

WE MASTERED THIS,
DONT YOU KNOW I EAT *ETHER* AND BREATHE ACID WEAK BASTARDS!!!

www.soundclick.com/nephilimofkingsamongstslaves

This thread shall not die.

Keyshia meets Busta
3467_8060090mediavast3282006103222AM.jpg

Busta lets Keyshia wear one of his chains.
4164_8060093mediavast3282006103204AM.jpg

Now Busta and Keyshia are both gangsta.
14457_8060094mediavast3282006103154AM.jpg

Quote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES FABOLOUS GETS JACKED

HES INSURED ON EVERYTHING HE HAS. the insurance will give him the money for it.

after a while insurance can/will drop you

Quote:
even nigos piece is touching Cartoons joker clown pendant.

If your talking about the one with the canary in its ear, No. Nigos Ice Cream cone > anything past + present, hell his spongebob and ape head pieces (especially the purple joint :pimp:
pimp.gif
) > most of whats out

Quote:
how hard do you have to pull to get someones chain?

depends on the chain- if your talking about a game-type chain you aint pullin that off :lol:
laugh.gif
....alot of cubans have a double/triple latch as well...a regular joint your gonna see on the streets and have the opp to snatch should come off with a swift tug

i figured these rappers would all have extra latches/security on the clasps...
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

11bmg03.jpg

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
This N' got millions of dollars, and a fine @#%$ wife, and he looking like he just stepped out of a corner store. |I
tired.gif

TRBWS_SHIRT.jpg

ICELINK/BWS COLLAB T-SHIRTS.
the front is the shirt I'm rocking in the previous pics with GAME.

they made a matching hat too.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

You know no one really cares about Black Wallstreet right? You might want to latch on to another group if you tryin to impress people

Groups gotta start somewhere right? Iono I think Game will build up his camp nicely, I'm not gonna underestimate him.
[/b]

Quote:
You know no one really cares about Black Wallstreet right?

:lol:
laugh.gif

I hope their paying well to promote BWS....atleast some millions because aint no way in hell I would be walking around with a chain,shirt,hat and bumper sticker,everyday for nothing :lol:
laugh.gif

BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

Quote:

actually yes people do
Game is in a deal with Interscope to start a new Blackwallstreet label under Interscope
My music is not for everyone. It's only for the stong-willed, the soldiers music. It's not like party music - I mean, you could gig to it, but it's spiritual. My music is spiritual.
-Tupac Shakur/2pac/Makaveli

yeh, you guys are right. lol. meanwhile, keep sellin jeans and working for $10 an hour, I'll try to keep up the payments on my Range and 6. haahahahahaaaaaaaaaa. yeh, you right no one cares. got the most anticipated album this year, but again, you right. because YOU ARE THE BIG HOUSE BURGER!
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

I thought that was with Capitol.......or Universal......or Priority...damn I can't remember but I heard it was with some other label besides Interscope.
[/b]

Yes oh King Jewlery Holder i sell jeans... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Game's album is the most anticipated of the year? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
I scoff... The only reason people peeped The Documentry was cuz he had the G-Unit marketing machine behind him... we'll see this album flop soon enough... :lol:
laugh.gif
& are you really happy with your life? I mean you come to NT of all places & throw around another man's record sales & you like 35... :lol:
laugh.gif
No hate i just find your gimmick comical... Carry on with taking pictures of another man's jewlery sweetheart... :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:

I kinda agree
Without G-unit and the East coast in general that held him down, this cat would've been Daz Dillinger status or Trae Dee or some like that
I knew cats from the west that aint even know who their "savior" was, until his album was about to drop.
Dude is nice lyrically, but somehow i don't like him and his movement.

Back
Top Bottom