OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

I was speaking to my manager at work and he said Jacob the Jeweler was arrested for embezzling money for the Black Mafia!!! Is this true?? I thought it was un credible and stupid, just wanna see if yall heard this?

Quote:
Notice how the biggest bank account in this picture has the least on

someone slap this man.

biggest bank account by FAR would be nigo.
followed far behind by P.
then Hov.

real talk
Quote Of The Century:
4:20 = 4+20 = 24 = jack bauer = keifer sutherland = david the evil vampire on lost boys coincidence?? i think not - Kevin1st.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

^ ur tripping hard.

nigo = clothing line.. cafes, etc. based on around the clothing line name.
pharrell = startrak label... clothing line
hov - rocafella, def jam president, new jersey nets, rocawear, etc.

^ slap you too.

go google nigo and check out the articles about him.
he has a tv channel brosef.

and he also has about 32 mil worth of vintage LV goods.
Quote Of The Century:
4:20 = 4+20 = 24 = jack bauer = keifer sutherland = david the evil vampire on lost boys coincidence?? i think not - Kevin1st.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Handsome son....they are not seeing Hova's paperstacks fam.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Quote:

:smh:
nono.gif
NOOOOOPE!
Nigo > Them all.
Nigo's been doing it forever, lives in a 30 mil crib.

Quote:

Even so, who cares. Jay's older now. Even when he was younger he didn't rock too many guady pieces. Just some nice clean pieces.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Wow, cut it out you seriously think Pharrell has more stacks then Hov??? NO, Nigo does have more than Jay, but to say Pharrell was just plain stupid

I can't believe a post about what some people wear around their necks has gone 143 pages. SMH at me for adding to this useless post.

1. Nigo isn't even the main guy, main CEO of bathing ape, true story, he's a 40% partner, there is a 60% partner do some real research.... he is the dame dash or biggs of Bathing Ape.
2. NIgo's divorce cost him a ******ed amount of money.
BUT HE HAS GOT MAJOR CHEESE.

but let's get serious.
reggie you the homey, but he is not blowing away Sean, he just about right behind him.

Jay is worth over 300 mill son. Nigo isn't a billionaire.

P ain't even got 100 million

and btw, I'm iced the F out. lol
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^^^^ I heard jacob got acquitted yesterday and is counter suing the city..... I guess we'll have to see, they are supposedly giving a formal apology soon to him.

aaight i'll take an L on that debate.

but i coulda swore producers cake 100% more than rappers/anybody else.

but...isnt hovs 300mil strictly investments whereas P's is liquid cash?
Quote Of The Century:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

jacob = that dude
^ your right but hova is a record company owner meaning he gets the most points on a rappers lp. points = money. thats how bleek still has a deal hova made at least a mill off dude including the gifts. Rocawear clothing made dude millions as of now I would say it made jay 100-110 and dame got 35-40 of that. the investiment with the nets isnt making him that much It keeps him solvent but not on the same level as the other stuff.

no signature for me

ROCAWEAR IS BIGGER THEN STAR TRAK PERIOD, BUSINESS, MONEY, WHATEVER YOU WANNA COMPARE IT TO FINANCIALLY.

this ain't 2000 where producers was getting over $100k a track, those days are done now. yes most do make a lot more money then the artists depending on who writes the song.
remember that. songwriter gets a huge credit, producer gets a huge credit. when you sample, you take a huge L these days because them old school cats are broke and are serious about their bread.

nowadays, Pharrell will do a track for almost nothing for a homey and catch his paper on the backend..... BUT nowadays, most producers are trying hard to get their upfront money if they can because artists just ain't movin like they used to.
diddy still got more bread then P do.

neptunes are getting 100k a track and storch is getting 180,000 a track its still being given out but not as often. But I was in the music form and looking at a mtv article talking about dmx and his name change and it seems like he has a million dollar budget! When you pay 360,000 for two beats isnt that kind of dumb period?
pusha is rocking lrg hova is rocking rocawear
ben qhat happened to vocal?
no signature for me

Quote:
ROCAWEAR IS BIGGER THEN STAR TRAK PERIOD, BUSINESS, MONEY, WHATEVER YOU WANNA COMPARE IT TO FINANCIALLY.

How you going to compare a clothing brand like Rocawear to a record label. But yes, of course Rocawear is bigger thanks to all these tamil kids around my way that wear that @#%$ from head to toe.. :smh:
nono.gif

Rocawear brings in like $300 Mil a year.. :wow:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom