OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

took me over the span of 3 weeks to read this entire thread. by far the most informative and interesting thread i've read.
cliff notes for those who just tuned in: we got dudes dropping knowledge on jewels, the music industry, fake jewelry worn by celebs, diamonds vs man mades vs moiss, two dudes ebeefing over bank accounts, ktown shutting down an annoying/fraud jeweler, etc.
now i can go to sleep.
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

Quote:
its as offical as it gets...jacob made that one

Actually the piece was done by Aviannes not Jacob, that pic is actually a friend of mine who use to be on NT. When he went to pickup his watch and cufflinks from Avianne's he was taking pics in his display, and he sent me the pics he took including that one.

30.JPG

comedian M. Blackson.
2.JPG

Jimmy
6.JPG

still here :lol:
laugh.gif

5.JPG

No ice but Stack Bundles "the hardest Light skin boy" :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

39.JPG

Looks almost like Luda's Africa piece

Quote:
i paid $160. They're sterling silver with CZ..

that's too much. you can get that same chain, from a retailer, at $80 and the cross probably under $40... in Houston at least.
"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." - George Burns

ayo k-town, do you really own a pair of ebay dunks?

how so? did you end up buying them , not that you couldnt afford it or anything

shed some light man
[/center]
Wanted: gold olympic dunks size 12

BENTLEY_FRONT.jpg

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
This car ain't even all that hot, I mean how he pushing a Bentley. I am on my 7th album son! My issh is John Blaze, and I a'int rinding the Bentley yet. I'ma tell you why I'm MAD

delay-upset-over-law--order-line.jpg

lol j/k

That is a tight whip. :wow:
eek.gif

Lakers Fans...FEELING YOU!!

1. that's either a Pro Club or Pro 5, my cousin owns a TShirt business, so I buy by the dozen, like 5 dozen at a time or so.... 3XL Tall....

we was out clownin so hard last night. I had dudes from T-Mac and Usher even askin bout my ice. they was like son, " YOU WET " RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
no one was blingin harder. lol. hahhhaa

AK_BB_HD.jpg

AMC_NEW.jpg

JACOB_MONSTER.jpg

^^ my new piece JACOB MONSTER 2 SIDED WITH CANARY BEZEL

CLOUDS_OF_SMOKE.jpg

BB_ROB.jpg

good times last night at the t-mobile jump off.
too many pics to upload...
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

K-Town, did you guys make skinhead robs piece? Whats on travis barkers piece, I can only see the famous logo

i've never liked any of Jacob's watches before, but that black joint w/the canary bezel is SICK.

I'm gonna have to bite that scheme and find a reasonably-close & priced substitute for my next timepiece.

I-10 runs from the West Side SoCali Coast in Malibu/Santa Monica & goes out east on thru to Nevada or Arizona, I think. Most peeps nowadays are associating it w/SoCali.

i forget just where exactly 10 ends eastwards....might be even further out even than AZ or NV.....i've only taken it to the I-10+15 split to jump off and head to Vega$.

Damn there is some straight fire in this post :pimp:
pimp.gif
...that interstate 10 piece is hot
BaLLn FrOm Da 650 To Da 415
REPPN THEY HYPHY MOVEMENT

I live in New Orleans and I-10 continues through here also. I-10 stretches all the way from Jacksonville, FL to Southern California. Yes, it stretches ENTIRELY across the country.
::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::​

My god K-Town :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

I always thought the slurping you got on here was a lil OT...

But damn you are shining :wow:
eek.gif
... I need 8)
glasses.gif

You feel me?

ATTN KTOWN!!!
hey mane were you on the 110 south getting off on slauson ave in that bentley. im not how sure if it was you but the only thing that made it sure i kinda saw it from far but the car had no plates? if it was... TIGHT! :smile:
smile.gif

alright lates
Robert.

Back
Top Bottom