OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
YEH THAT EM TAT IS CRAZY, CARTOON WAS FLOWN OUT TO DETROIT LAST WED TO DO THAT TAT.

money-stack.jpg

it is the exact tattoo, that's what EM wanted.
flew my dude first class on a flight to D-Town and my dude came back the next day....
cmon, you know the bread was LONNNNNNGGGG
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

........ still no response from 412 cam. :smh:
nono.gif

It may seem like i been gettin @ you recently but i dont got nothing against you sonny. Im just allergic to fronting.
I dont understand when people tried to lie on NT when there's like 50K some members on here who read this stuff.
You dunno who's who or who knows what.

^ According to CNN he's worth 100 million. It was from an article where Kim was going to sue for half (50 mill)
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

Quote:
wait til you see the finished product on Joey Crack... he's gonna debut it for the video he's shootiin in 2 weeks.

I hope it's for his street single "Damn" if so :wow:
eek.gif

1610ymw.jpg

sorry for the crappy camera phone pics.. but just wanted to contribute.
Play the cards that life deals you, never fold, and if your cards suck, bluff the ish out of everyone else.

BEN BALLER SIR , question !
161eqs3.jpg

i've always wondered what the deal is with those three's on The Game.
i know youre down with dude so shed some light
are they customs ? i heard kid's shoe game was heavy

ben baller...

large-msg-11339484485-2.jpg

could you tell me what kind of white tee that is? 100% cotton? i HAVE to know...i figured you would be able to help me out..
[/center]

I was wondering who did all of Games NWA/Eazy tattoos. I plan on replicating them all on myself.

Can you help me Ben? Please?

Excuse me, Mr. Baller, but would you be so kind to shed some light on the size of The Game's Los Angeles Dodgers New Era fitted baseball cap?

Thank you.
[/center]

Quote:
ITS KARAT not carat

Do you know theres a difference? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

Quote:
are they customs ? i heard kid's shoe game was heavy

are you being sarcastic? If not, thats what we all like to call variants. Do you even have to ask if theyre fake, look at how deformed those 3's look.

Back
Top Bottom