OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
Did any of yall go thru the whole thread ?

Yeah this has been one of the best NT threads. Been checking it out since one of the first pages and there's been so much info since in here. People dropping info and showing crazy pics from all over. Great thread to check out daily. There's so much going on with jewelry right now.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

i haven't read anything between page 60 and 162.. i'll get to it tho.
Play the cards that life deals you, never fold, and if your cards suck, bluff the ish out of everyone else.

^^

The 3s are fake, get over it

The only time I've ever seen laser 3s was this 1 brown pair made for spike lee

If you still think theyre real I'll find them on cool kicks for you
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

da man of da hour..fat joe

16axgyv.jpg

16axh12.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif

16axh6s.jpg

16axh93.jpg

and wit everyone's favorite glasses on...

:smokin
smokin.gif

team platano

Quote:
a lot of people got banned because of some of the stuff that went on in this thread (hint hint

I started the thread and kept up with it, i can guarantee you no one got banned off this one.

RETROFEET27 what year is your two tone sub black or blue dial????? gold on the clasp or not?sel links? breitlings are tight and all but yea theres really no resale value on them. ..

I stand corrected, this is one of the illest jesus pieces I've seen. With the rock combo. Anybody got pix of the black/white combo on yellow gold? I need to upgrade, realtalk.
z01620cropro9rq.jpg

*Edit* I'd have that combination on this one though.
rbgkk4.jpg

I gotta hit up a good jeweler soon.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

my new jesus piece courtesy of some idiot who needed cash.
the piece is worth over $9,000 easy.
weight in gold is over 160 GRAMS! Y'ALL MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HEAVY THAT IS..... the chain is around $3,000 as well.
diamond weight over 10carats.
mold is none other then ninjahoods favorite.

JEEJUSS.jpg

JEEJUSS2.jpg

JEEJUSS3.jpg

JEEJUSS4.jpg

and btw, the clipse fam hit us up about the Rap City thing yesterday...
yeh we did those pieces. Geezy just let Pusha rock his clipse piece for the show. Geezy's piece is bigger then Malices....

but Pusha's gonna get one made soon.

one of our family members got flown out there to party with the Clipse today in VA. good peoples man.
business is starting to get really good.

we trying to do around over 5 grills a day. everyday.

and btw, does that lovely lady on my left arm look asian? I don't think so..... that would be wifey.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Benballer i was just wondering how much a chain like the one you have on that jesus piece would go for with a length of 22 to 24 inches in white gold, dont know the weight or width but around the same size as yours

also is the name of that chain a 4 sided cuban?
"When I die, I wanna come back as me." -Mark Cuban

^that pac medallion for his emerging company euphanasia, the angel on it was designed by my old summer camp leader.

ICEE WHITE aint get banned duke just stopped posting i think.
Vprbullet still posts from time to time.
That battle was a classic NT battle. :lol:
laugh.gif

07010612492nj.jpg

@#%$ nice b u got any better pics?

Back
Top Bottom