OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
Trina has hammer toes
:smh:
smh.gif
Peace out to the westside, from Accords to X5's, I love 4's with the mesh sides...myspace.com/DomKennedy Peace.

^^^exactly...All i saw was the legs and my mind just started thinking.
That DG chain is nice though
Sidney Rice for Heisman!!!!

^^^ thats a f....ing shame....he looks like a damn fool
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

earrings are maddddd O.D.

the longest peice he got on is decent....not much ice tho...does make it look like TIN FOIL.....
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

Quote:
Jeezy looks like dude from the Wayan's show. :rofl:
roll.gif

Just seen that show today too. :lol:
laugh.gif
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

what up folks...
my personal piece should be ready in a week or so, but I think i'mma wait til the grammy's to post it.

biglesco,
very nice piece. but that price is beyond unbeatable. even @ 100 grams.
they did you beyond solid, whether you dropped 15k or not. that's major love.

cl,
I didn't take a lotta pics of my bday parties.
but the ones I got, I was asked not to blow up and post them over the net.
well by the so called high profile friends who attended, some didn't want their pics up or known because the papparazzi would have a field day with those who don't want them prying any deeper to whats goin on and some who came as couples don't want their privacy etc all over the internet, etc.... so I respected that.
making perezhilton.com twice in 1 week got them like, yo ben, they followin you now.

so I don't even have really any pics even on my myspace, except a silly vid of me and Jonas clownin in the phantom.

I gotta respect that, I known a lotta these peeps before they was famous, they ain't some new friends.

peace and thanks again for all y'all who shouted me out with bday wishes.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

yo what made jeezy wake up in the mornin and say "hey I want some new jewelry, I think Im gonna go and cop a chuck taylor piece"? but I do wanna see it up close though...... and whats the length, size and price on a franco like this?
DOENUT3.jpg
insert new sig here....

good lookin on all the compliments for my piece, once its fully done it will look even better and Ill post some real detailed shots.... also the piece is gonna be featured on bennys website and is gonna be used in print ads too for them

after wearin it around town for a few hours, the amount of stares and comments on it has been crazy, i definitely have a whole new appreciation for custom pieces now

im gonna post some more pics of other things Ive recently bought a little later...
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Yea, What's the specs on that franco? It's brolic as hell...

Almost as big as Nas's franco...
E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​

His silver Jesus piece is doing the
:wow:
eek.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
and he got some sunday early service earrings on terrible
babies gotta eat !!!

ididit,

can u post some pics of the stuff yall did for Chad Johnson?
skip to my lou if you lookin for a couple, roosters in a duffle

Back
Top Bottom