OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

YO!
Quote:
from a distance that nu jerzy devil piece looks even better
at least 8)
glasses.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
straight.outta.704

Quote:
A few questions to those in the know: I want that chain, but 22-24 inches. about 60 grams is the heaviest, and the thickest would be 8mm. 14k, alternating links like fat joes, except white gold, yellow and rose. Someone help me out!
...This thing is bigger than Nino Brown...This is big business....This is the American way...

Quote:
memphis..... we can do every other tooth yellow.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

how many carats is this? and i want on white gold, or do you only do platinum?
aw yea, do i have to send you a mold of my teeth first, etc.. lemme know what i need to do so it can fit properly.
do u have n e pics of a grill thats yellwo gold w/ white diamonds?

Quote:
if Memphis drops $1750 on a grill I'm at least dropping 2 on mine
8)
glasses.gif
Code:
  'we dont chase a duck,we only race for bucks,peel money rolls til' our thumbs get the papercuts'
***Memphis 901 Finest***

ooo, got pics of the wht/blue splattered style? does it look like the guy in my avy?
Code:
  'we dont chase a duck,we only race for bucks,peel money rolls til' our thumbs get the papercuts'
***Memphis 901 Finest***

This is one of the best threads on Niketalk. I enjoy reading it and looking at the pics ever couple of days but i have one beef....

Jewelry is expensive and people who buy these wild big gaudy pieces are trying to say "im wealthy" but in fact they are saying "im a fool with my money". Im not saying this for everyone. alot of guys can deff afford it, and 20k on a watch is nothing. They have a few houses paid off and no car payments and 500k+ in the bank etc. but alot of these cats are just buying into this stuff man and its kinda sad. dudes got a 5k chain but lives with his mom and makes 15 an hour?? i see this scenario way to often and its stupid. I love jewerly and enjoy "window shopping" but untill i reach a certain point in net worth im not copping anything. i own m own home and a 4plex out in Vegas as well as a pretty large chunk of mutual funds. i own my own business that is doing pretty well. but come on guys....if you got 15k and thats all you got.... put it down on a house or someother appreciating asset.

im not trying to be a hater, or trying to tell kids what to do but i just see it as a problem with alot of people my age (20s).

fake it till you make it...but to some of these d-boys/hood dudes...10-15k is nothing...the money comes fast and most of the time gets spent even faster...your not gonna be able to buy too many investment properties with crack proceeds unless your laundering game is on point-

but even the regular dudes that work at the mall or whatever and save up to buy a chain...its all about image and projecting wealth- thats why dudes spend so much on the newest most exclusive clothes, sneakers etc etc-
...This thing is bigger than Nino Brown...This is big business....This is the American way...

^ yea your right .

but it takes money to make money (in most cases...not all) so when you drop all your money on shoes and ice your not gonna make it anywhere. Im not trying to preach or anything i own alot of kicks and rock a $500 phone and all that jazz but i keep it to a limit and save alot of my money.

Quote:
but it takes money to make money (in most cases...not all) so when you drop all your money on shoes and ice your not gonna make it anywhere. Im not trying to preach or anything i own alot of kicks and rock a $500 phone and all that jazz but i keep it to a limit and save alot of my money.

Dudes who own real diamonds are tight because they're losin' the exclusivity of sayin' "My shh is real, Yours is moiss, etc."

And Jewelers are tight because they're gonna take losses because they can't rape anymore...

League Of Extraordinary _
Call Me Seymore... Why? ... Because I SEE MORE!!!
I'm Gettin Better Yearly Like Madden Games!!!​

:lol:
laugh.gif

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada​
Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

i posted da wire mag article in celeb post VOL.2 (its stored in da lounge archives on NT)

but its wonderful this news is finally diffusing across da "joe smoes" in news papers.....

imma try to find my boy i bet 40 bucks that diamonds could be created....lol

team platano

check out da myspace

yo ninja , now with word of a man made diamond, will you still pay the 10 plus g's for your jesus piece? :wow:
embarassed.gif
Get At Me !!!

my dude CL, hmmm thats a very good question...

da main argument with diamonds is its sentimental value..because with da current technology, da actual materials are no longer a problem to duplicate.

now with that jesus piece da fact that its 300 grams inticed me to go ahead and upgrade. those 10 carats in diamonds are going to help me bully da price down because i can either have em plucked off, or changed wit moissanite, or even tell em to get me duplicate gemesis diamonds.

on da other hand, having Loon's piece unaltered my possession is some extra icyinteam platanocheck out da myspace

Yeah behind the scenes if you could really see the 100's of millions of dollars being paid to lobyists etc..... to get these companies (Gemesis, Apollo etc..) to close up shop or not market themselves as diamonds it is hilarious. Bottom line is the inevitable will not be denied. Just cake off as much as you can while you can and make sure your hands ain't blood stained. That's my motto. While I have definitely made some nice change doing this I am responsible enough to realize that those who truly control this industry and move it from left to right have done so by torture, dishonesty and thievery. That being said I can proper 100's of other ways if the elimination of the suffering of others can be wiped away. It's a catch 22 though because you have some nations where the practices are now clean and they are self-contained (Botswana) and 90%+ of there economic strength comes from the sale of diamonds owned by the citizens of the country. But ultimately people will find a way to eat I do believe and everything will work itself out. The movie Blood Diamonds is definitely got people shaking in their boots because DeBeers has known about this project for years but never thought that they'd get box-office stars such as Leo to get involved in the project. NY Post covered it today but the reality is the OWNERS of most of the major media outlets have ties or even a vested interest in seeing the sale of diamonds continue on. We are prepared for a change int he market though and will ALWAYS eat...... Gotta have many hustles in the world today as I'm sure others will tell you on here.......
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

Just like dude said this piece looks that much more SICK in this pic.

291301.jpg
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

LOOKS EVEN BETTER IN PERSON...
MAN MADE DIAMONDS LOOK COOL, BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, IT AIN'T THE SAME. I'VE DONE SELF TESTS AND MANY COMPARISONS, SORRY.

FLAWLESS MADE SHINY MOIS GEMESIS, DON'T MATTER, I SEEN THE BEST, I OWN A FEW MOIS STONES, THEY ARE ALL IDENTICAL.

UNTIL YOU LOOK AT OVER 4,000 DIAMONDS A DAY AND LOOK A MOIS AND LOOK AT CZ'S, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND. FOR REAL.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom