OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

im sure that any one who can drop 10 stacks on some jewelry already has a ps3
insert new sig here....

11653097751.jpg

116530981715.jpg

116531301756.jpg

1165316060173.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

Quote:
WE ARE GIVING AWAY A BRAND NEW IN THE BOX PLAYSTATION 3 (THE 60GB FULLY LOADED ONE) TO THE FIRST WALK UP CUSTOMER WHO DROPS $10,000 AT OUR SHOP.

I knew I should have gotten my wife's engagement ring from you!

1.5 Carats
E Color
VS2

That definitely almost bankrupted me..

I just got back from highland in southland and they just finished up with Yukmouth's piece and Sean Paul's (youngbloods) watch...I wish I could have got some pictures I wasnt even thinking

Yukmouths piece is huge! like a dinner plate he dropped 40k on it and its something like 50 carats or something stupid (it said 100 carats on the bag but that seems wild) it was really wild though. Sean paul got a super avenger with an all diamond band like a bracelet and the case and bezel was frozen too.

Anyway I got something too but its nothing like that, I picked up a 40 inch 6mm franco in 10k white gold. I traded an older bracelet I had in 14k so it wasnt bad. Now all I need is a pendant!

chain.jpg

^How much that run you? How much would it be if I were to buy one just like that but ardoun 32''-26''. Thanks in advance

I had a trade in so I barely paid anything, im guessing you would pay something around 500-700 but im not 100% sure. Are you in the bay area? If so, give em a call or walk in they could hook you up with something. Make sure you haggle with them though.

The pack was in there picking up jewelry for their new video when I was there on sunday, man theyre young.

^Aite. I thought Francos cost like $1500+. Is that chain semi-hallow or hallow by any chance? I'm from union city so that place is pretty close by.

That one dude jayrawk11(?) said he'll refer me to them.

And 1 random question... Do the people in that sotre be like [arab accent]Hey wsup boss[/arab accent]

I never knew that higher carats for gold meant less durability I just always assumed it was better because it cost more and basically had more weight. So what's a good carat to go with for durability, weight, and tone/shine??

Also what is a good legnth to get if I want the chain to hangin the middle of chest, basically like how I've seen in most of these post. And what's a good thickness for that rope chain(like for the "tax free" and crown pieces). I haven't worn jewelry since middle scholl but was looking to get a custom piece in the sumer of next year.

Yeah it was Red Cafe SMH @ him and Envy though.
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

ben,

can u post the specs on the $1500 grill like karat weight. also is it the same price for the top teeth as the bottom? how much would it cost in 8 top teeth?

THE TOP GRILLS ALWAYS COST MORE BECAUSE YOUR UPPER TEETH ARE BIGGER. I CAN'T GIVE EXACT OR ROUGH ESTIMATES, BUT YOU GET WAAAY MORE THEN WHAT ANYONE ELSE IS GIVING YOU. OUR $1,500 BOTTOM GRILL IS OUR BEST SELLER AND WE'VE SOLD OVER 500 OF THEM EASY. THEY HAVE INDIVIDUAL PRINCESS CUTS IN THEM AND $1,500 IS MORE LIKE A NIKETALK DISCOUNT, WE QUOTE AT LEAST $1,700 FOR A WALK UP CUSTOMER.
WE ONLY USE 14K MINIMUM AND THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 CARATS IN THE BOTTOM GRILL. BUT SOME TEETH ARE BIGGER AND REQUIRE DIFFERENT SIZING.

WE'RE JUST SHOWING A LOTTA LOVE TO PEOPLE. OUR EXACT GRILL WITH GUARANTEED LESSER QUALITY IS GOIN FOR LIKE 3 STACCS RIGHT NOW. AND I'VE SEEN A LOTTA GRILLS, EVEN JOHNNY TV'S, I TRULY WILL ARGUE THAT OUR WORK IS TAKING HIS OUT. WE AIN'T PLAYIN, QUALITY IS WHERE WE'RE AT.

IF DIAMONDS AND GOLD WERE CHEAP, THEN EVERYONE WOULD HAVE THEM ON. A LOTTA STUFF I SEE IS FAKE, BUT THERE ARE A GOOD AMOUNT OF REAL @#%$ BEING ROC'D AROUND THE STATES....

BTW, NINJAHOOD, THERE ARE SOME ILL MOISSINITE TESTERS OUT NOW, DIAMOND TESTERS THAT WILL NOT LET ANY GEMESIS OR MOSS BEAT IT.
CHECC THIS OUT:
MOISSINITE ELIMINATOR DIAMOND TESTER

YOU STILL GOTTA KEEP MOISS'S REAL CLEAN.... WHERE AS A REAL DIAMOND WITH DECENT QUALITY WILL ALWAYS SHINE EVEN WITH SOME DIRT AND LOTION COVERING IT.

1. GUCCI LINKS ARE SOO PLAYED OUT, COME WITH SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH MAN.
2. FOR A 40" 10K FRANCO CHAIN, EVEN DEAD COST IF IT'S SOLID AIN'T DOUBLE $700
GOLD IS AT LIKE $640 OR SO AN OZ. YOU CAN'T USE RAW GOLD AS AN EXAMPLE, YOU HAVE TO FACTOR IN LABOR IT TOOK TO MAKE THE CHAIN, SHIPPING, ETC.... BUT IF THAT CHAIN WEIGHS LIKE 53 GRAMS OR NEAR THAT, THEN MAYBE YOU CAN BE LOOKIN AT PAYIN $700 FOR A CHAIN LIKE THAT $700
FOR ARGUEMENTS SAKE, LET'S SAY 10K RAW GOLD IS AT LIKE $8.50 TO $9 A GRAM, THEN YOU FIGURE A JEWELERS COST IS AROUND $12 TO $13 A GRAM FOR A NICE FRANCO 10K GOLD.... WELL DO $700 DIVIDED BY $12 AND SEE WHAT YOU GET. I SEE JEWELERS SELLING FRANCOS FOR $19 ALL DAY FOR FRANCO'S BECAUSE THEIR HARD TO GET, SO THE TRADE IN MUSTA BEEN GOOD.

even ebay auctions don't run small cuban chains which are easier to get then francos.
francos are hot, they are in high demand, we can't keep them in stock for long and we buy at least 30 or more at a time.
we got hollow francos that are 6mm as well. but they still hit for like around $1,500 for sure.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

ben,

that tester is gonna detect a moissanite, but a gemesis stone is a actual diamond...only way u testing for that is because gemesis voluntarily lasers its stones that are over 1.5 Karats.

and 10k gold is NEVER a good look...trust me da re-sell of that is TERRIBLE....

team platano

check out da myspace

A Gemesis diamond will beat that tester with no problem.

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada​
Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

Quote:
^Aite. I thought Francos cost like $1500+. Is that chain semi-hallow or hallow by any chance? I'm from union city so that place is pretty close by.

Its semi hollow, you can get a 50g 40" 10k there for around 900 - 1000 if you want to bargain them down. Like Ktown mentioned those francos get in the 1k area even in 10k but you can bargain with them.

A chain in 26" will cost a lot less

The guys in there are all indian and theyre cool, if you ask them about stuff theyll probably show you the newest stuff theyre working on.

Quote:
and 10k gold is NEVER a good look...trust me da re-sell of that is TERRIBLE....

It looks and works great for me, not only do I not have the budget for big jewelry I dont have the need. I have 2 franco chains through my trade and they work and feel great so the 10k isnt a negative to me.

jim jones clones around NYC are starting to bother me.....

but yeah ben...unless duke flat out told u that his joints were gemesis diamonds you'd never know..you'd have to question homie personally like "hmm duke just hopped outta a honda wit intense yellow brilliant cut diamonds....GOTTA be man made :lol:
laugh.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

Quote:
ed messing with the polishing wheel. I just started training with this small crew that handles a ton of repair work for the stores down here. A couple hustlers. Two hispanic brothers. Lots of potential down the road for all of us.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

woke up this morning.........

and got myself a gun......

got a call from mister Nasir Jones today around 10am, he wanted to get some jewels..... headed over there and closed the deal!
so we just landing/booking huge NYC artists like it's nothing, adding to our client list. he copped the huge $150,000 cross and a custom "N" pendant..... we're gonna start on it real soon.
crazy.
NAS_BIGCROSS.jpg

NAS_KT.jpg

NAS_KT2.jpg

and we just finished a double chain piece set for my homey who owns a big custom car shop here in SoCal.... they did a lotta Game's stuff and other nice cars...
www.modernauto.com
MA_TWINS.jpg

MODERNAUTO1.jpg

MODERNAUTO2.jpg

now to get bacc to the jibberish being talked between gemesis and diamonds.... until you own 1, just one of these or a moissinite, don't believe anything you read. son, I've come accross them, once something like this hits downtown LA or any diamond district, it hits us.... we have had them here at my shop and peeped them through a loupe, you can tell by 2 different ways. If you couldn't, I'd buy 400 of them now and resell them to my diamond buyers all day and say they were VS1 H color. they still have certain tints to them. now if you heated them and treated these gemesis stones up, then damn, it'd be hard, but no one is using 1 carat stones to pave a piece, maybe a stud chain. but bottom line is I hate it when you read a test about a Hayabusa being the fastest bike on earth, blah blah blah, I've owned 2 Busas and my current GSXR1K will smoke that bike with the same riders on either bike. you gotta do the trial and error yourself. don't believe what you read. I'm on the phone with dudes in Carlsbad all the time and Gem Labs who do our appraisals for our clients.... these are not a threat, it's just another way to fake it til you make it.

btw, just found out today that Puff's new chain and piece or whatever is fake.... found out from the jeweler who made it for him. lol

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

damn homie you shoulda let em hear sum ill beats
www.myspace.com/basspushers
what kinda watch is nas wearing?
puff rockin fakes? wheres all that danity kane money goin?

my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Back
Top Bottom