OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

YO! You, sir, should start making "budget" size Tut pieces like Nas' joint. You do that and put it on a franco or them beads... add that to my grill. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

^^^^Hahah...for real. And those "MA" pieces will be slept on for sure. Those both came out real dope!

yeh my bad. for not giving some 411 on them.....

one in blacc diamonds and white diamonds with full blacc rhodium and total carat weight is 16 carats.
the pieces are just over 3" wide.
nice 38" miami cuban link chains welded on to each end.

the other in rubies and white diamonds, same specs
they both weigh like 100 grams or more each, they are really clean and they are dead, drop spot on the image of their logo. even the shape.

btw, nas didn't walk into the store, so no he didn't get the PS3.
but MTV news is doin a story on ya boy soon. :wink:
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

:wow:
eek.gif
@ The last few pics as Fat Joe said once on Smack DVD "IMMACULATE PIECES".

Now I really want to see this Nas joint that's being done, if it's on some brolic 3D @#%$ with some cubans just wow. :smh:
smh.gif
eek.gif
XXL's LOVE/HATE (Celeb Jewelry)
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

Quote:
now to get bacc to the jibberish being talked between gemesis and diamonds.... until you own 1, just one of these or a moissinite, don't believe anything you read

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada​
Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

if anything nas still looks young...younger then jay-z...

but yeah, ben..can you convince nas to make that "N" in yellow, cuz i can already imagine its gonna be a problem....

team platano

check out da myspace

eek.gif
@ Nas....

Ben did he ask about me? :\
ohwell.gif
"Caramel Complexion, Breath Smellin' Like Cinnamon, Excuse Me Hon', The Don Don't Mean No Harm, Turn Around Again.....
....Cot Damn, Backyard's Bangin' Like A Benzy, If I Was Jiggy, You'd Be Spotted Like Spuds McKenzie....."​

mtv news story on me, myself and I.... naw, they wanted to do it at my crib and do it mtv cribs style, but my crib ain't nothing to bragg about, the garage is maybe, but I opted and chose to push the business, my new ICEE FRESH store # 2 (#3 actually, but the other is private anyways)

as for the physics.... a loupe is all I need homey or anyone that's good needs.

ninja, Nas has never really owned any white gold jewelry, so he's goin for a full White Gold set. it might take a week or til the first of the new year..... he wants a "N" the size of the I-95 joint which is huge. he can't make up his mind on the size, but he does know he wants white and some yellow or blue diamonds to add contrast, but he just dropped a lotta bread, so he's gonna think overnight about it....

he's at the BLOOD DIAMOND movie premiere. LOL
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Where could one get or how much would it cost to get a peice like Nas' small Tut piece?
Although if I do, that implies I hate America.

Back
Top Bottom