OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

^ Are you sure about that? I didnt understand what you was trying to say. You first said man made diamonds are not the same. Then you said flawless made shiny moiss, gemesis, they are all identical. Not to challenge your expertise on the issue...........but

I would think the man made diamonds would be a serious threat to business if you have the GIA, one of the top gemology reserach institutes in the world sayinghe most highly trained gemologist have been fooled.

Do you think you could really tell if someone didnt tell you which stone was fake or real? You also had De Beers scrambling to have newer equipment developed for gemologist to even distinguish the mined stones from the lab developed.

Free J MONEY Baggz​

Fly like Jordan..Better yet Canada​
Pink colored pinky ring..Chick call it kirby..Six on the straightaway coupe for the curvy..Use to post up right there where the curve be.Edited by: J Money Baggz at: 11/25/06 4:36 am

Quote:
MAN MADE DIAMONDS LOOK COOL, BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, IT AIN'T THE SAME. I'VE DONE SELF TESTS AND MANY COMPARISONS, SORRY.
AUTHENTIC >D
grin.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

NINJAHOOD, sorry bro, you flat out wrong. well in terms of that GIA doesn't give them a certificate with a grade/clarity or color. that being said, you can't approach the lady with that in your hand unless she really doesn't care, it's just embarrassing if she decides to take it into a store..... but unless GIA is giving paperwork on these, it won't do jack. and btw, Ninja do you own any moisonites? if not, homey go buy some before you start hyping it mang.

I've seen what they call a flawless man made stone, still don't even compare to a VVS2 let alone a VVS1 or a IF diamond.

plus, a 3 carat Moisonite stone is still like $4,500 homey, that ain't exactly a steal when you consider it's not an official precious gemstone. I wish I could slang them Moisonites all day, but I'm not gonna be the one to start this trend, this will still not takeover DeBeers monopoly situation, but either way, I'm cool with it.

btw, did you know there are moisonite testers now? I just seen a pawn shop with one, I guess dudes were gettin hit in the head, so they made them to test against Mois stones.
and the place Landau that exclusively sells Moisonites isn't exactly blowing up.

BUT. LOL
IF ANYONE WANTS A 3 CARAT MOISINITE THAT WILL BEAT A NORMAL DIAMOND TESTER ALL DAY AND HAS THE TIFFANY 4 PRONG SETTING WITH THE $100 PUSH BUTTON POST FOR DIRT CHEAP, HOLLA!

RETAIL IS OVER $4,500.00
DEALER COST IS $2,900.00 I MEAN DEAD COST.

YOUR PRICE WITH NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING GUARANTEED = $600
you can't beat that, and it's official.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

i went piece shoppin today..just to make sure there was nuffin else i wanted just in case there was something else hotter...here's 2 things i seen...

40p4pr7.jpg

this is what i like to call a "baby" jacob piece.....its 120 grams and from what i heard its 13 carats.... 14k white gold.

and in da next episode of "rapper chains for sale"

2r383zt.jpg
>D
grin.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

wit some tuff talk i could've gotten that smaller jacob for 4,200. in cash.

alot of these guys luv da green and will chop da overpriced diamonds and sell you da stuff on a lil premuim over da spot price for gold that particular day...

team platano

check out da myspace

$4,200 for that small jacob, which really isn't small.
the official jacob piece we got and malices jesus jacob piece were both around 125 to 140 grams and 14 carats to 15 at most.

so Malice paid around $37,000 for his with his chain and we paid about $15,000 for ours in white, I dunno.

I'd snatch that one up, it doesn't look as icey, but 14 carats for $4,200? that's HELLA HELLA HELLA CHEAP!

thats unbelieveable that malice's joint was only 120 grams...

my stripped st. mike with all its missing wing pieces was about 125 grams...

now either rappers pay TOO much for they stuff and they gettin da butthole treatment..OR as fat joe says "don't u know rappers are great liars?"

now i dunno ben, maybe gold is like cocaine over there...da farther you away from a City da more expensive it becomes..except in your case its backwards...

i'm in line to cop da yellow gold one by march, and its more then twice da weight.

team platano

check out da myspace

Quote:
I'd snatch that one up, it doesn't look as icey, but 14 carats for $4,200? that's HELLA HELLA HELLA CHEAP!
:lol:
laugh.gif
...This thing is bigger than Nino Brown...This is big business....This is the American way...

i want an iced rubix cube
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

was gonna do the chain thing, but having second thoughts. maybe just get a pair of 5ct dog tags on franco links and call it a day. that should go nice with my 5.05 carat bracelet and 3.50 ct ring :smile:
smile.gif
Get At Me !!!

we made Mariah Carey and some of Jonas pieces in 18k.
we have everything, from 10k to 24k (for korean baby's gifts) and platinum.
we just don't carry silver.

*EDIT*

WE ARE GIVING AWAY A BRAND NEW IN THE BOX PLAYSTATION 3 (THE 60GB FULLY LOADED ONE) TO THE FIRST WALK UP CUSTOMER WHO DROPS $10,000 AT OUR SHOP.

I thought I'd add that. lol. it'll be gone by the weekend prolly.

Back
Top Bottom