OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
any idea when that Starter-esque satin jacket is dropping, Ben?? i hope your boy Jonas has a Dodger blue :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
...word

^ i think he has worked on 10 platinum singles with different hip hop artists if im not mistaken
Smile

I mean, I guess it was gonna happen regardless or maybe he was gonna be a star regardless, but I did sign Jay Z to his first album deal (reasonable doubt thru our distribution deal with FREEZE/Rocafella Records. to some that may not mean anything, but he's sorta like a legend in the game.
and I do have over 20 solid platinum records to my credits.....
a lotta them being major artist's very first plaques on their walls.
such as Master P, Snoop, Jay Z, etc.. etc...
I did start Aftermath Entertaiment with Dr. Dre before Eminem existed in the rap game professionally.

as far as LA Hip Hop goes, I was in the most infamous and baddest graf crew in 1985/1986 (K2S/STN kill to suceed, second II none)
bacc then CBS which is very well known now was like 4 members deep and they were all of blacc ethnicity. when Sk8 (rip) and Rob One (RIP) took over, it became basically 99% caucasian.

I was a famous breakdancer at the world famous Radio Tron at the age of 12
I gave birth to an LA hip hop pioneer named Rob One, I mean, the list goes on and on.
this hip hop stuff is old news homey.

and as for Jonas chain adding another 140 carats, it was already valued and insured at just over $260,000, so with this, it's well over 1/2 a million.

he's dropped a ******ed amount of bread with us, his loyalty and generosity is amazing.
me nor my cousin has ever seen any rapper or nba player drop cash like this on jewels, not locally at least, of course there's LeBron and AI and some others, but dude yellow gold game is @#%$ on anyone I know of.

and the best part about it, is that we in the hood.
we're doin numbers that Beverly Center, Las Vegas Strip jewelry stores can't do.
we do top ten volume amongst any jewelry stores like ours in the diamond district that isn't a wholesaler or a Tiffany/Van Cleef, Neal Lang, Graff, harry winston, etc, you get the point.

my clientele is about 1/3 of the companies gross, our walk in clientele is crazy.
we turnover over 100 name plates a week and like 1,000 custom bamboo earring sets each month. I mean, it took a long time, but now our work is getting well known and I'm there to add to it.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

oh yea, ey K-Town, when you gonna come out with your autobiography? hahaha
seriously tho, that would be an idea, plus you would still be makin that paper
www.karmaloop.com20% OFF!!! use Rep Code: KK5061

good look on them LRG Starters on Karmaloop, eutum. i checked it out and was about to scoop up a navy one (they got black too), but then i remembered a seeing a bunch of NT'ers saying their gear runs big. i checked the sizing info on karma, and it says LRG XL (smallest size left) is meant for a 51" chest!? OG Starters run small, so I can fit an XL in those, but no way am I gonna fit the LRG one. :frown: oh wells, guess i gotta be patient and hold out for some OG's or just wait until the LRG's hit my local spots.

oh, and SMH @ jae oh CHEN trying to put me on blast for wanting a Dodger blue Starter. I just want a blank royal Starter like one I had back in the day, but I wouldn't mind a Dodgers one either. I been repping The Bay & LA for ages and will always have love for all of Cali and everywhere else. Better watch your newspaper for the next coupla weeks, you Fast & Furious Street Fighter hoodlum. LOL

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

That "DIP SET" chain is waay too plain for me.. Not really feelin it, they usually have better @#%$ than that..

Btw, will Jimmy EVER get his hair done?
"TaKe the B-12 mix it wit a ounce of raw/ boil water wit the raw in the babyjar/ look before them watch it rise when it get hard/ chop it up bag it up to hit the bouLevard// from the 1st to the 5th I'm out there servin that shh../ wit a house full of bricks like the 3rd little pig / my lil' nig on the corner prolly serve you a nick / but I'm that N' you should Call when ya order a brick

All Lz's needs is that two toned eagle tha'ts it, all these new pieces he's wearing are trash and there reallyis no need for them.

yea the dipset is pretty plain, but i dont see anything wrong with the sign...maybe im not up on my chain game but i havent seen any other signs like that...i think the @#%$ is pretty fresh...shoddy quality or not.

Quote:
yea the dipset is pretty plain, but i dont see anything wrong with the sign...maybe im not up on my chain game but i havent seen any other signs like that
:evil:
devil.gif

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:wow: