OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Them Jesus Pieces ^ :pimp:
pimp.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

they made Jesus' chin extra sturdy in that one
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

ohhhh yeah thats what I meant.. I've seen these posts before but i've obviously never checked all 100 pages or what have you so I never saw the reference to busta's pieces before...
Are CZ's pricey at all? I know absolutely nothin bout jewelery so please don't blast me for the question.. but are they actually worth anything ... I always hear them referenced as fakes or what have you.. or as like.. the poor man's diamond.. so whats the deal with bustas piece havin those stones in em? and I take it the answer to my question is he definitely sacrificed quality for quantity?
BTW MC piece is CRACK
I'm a yankee Fan, Because I was born in Raised in the bronx, seen the glory days of Paul O'neill and a young Derek Jeter, the All Star Bernie Williams, and an AMAZING Tino Martinez. Don't Come to me with the 'FrontRunner' Talk, Because I'm a Knick fan as WEll, I bleed the Blue and Orange, I've never seen a championship, yet I watched 76 games last year 20 in person, more than half being losses. But I remember the old days, Charles Oakley, Pat Ewing, Anthony Mason, and OH GOD JOHN STARKS. Stay True To your TEAM.

Quote:
I have to say the execution was flawless but until I see pics I can't imagine a female lookin sensible rockin such a big piece.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

i still dont get what people see in jesus pieces...why would you want jesus on a chain? do you go to church? are you religous? there isn't something that actually means something to you that you'd rather have?

da jesus piece (as far as NYC and da east coast) has become our "NY yankee" fitted...it not only symbolizes greatness, its a iconic trademark to hiphop music.

da very first person wit one was ghostface killah, then raekwon made sure it was on a cuban link...nas coined it in it was written "i rock a vest prestigious, cuban link flooded jesus", and biggie immortalized it in hypnotize.

team platano

check out da myspace

man i dont know...it just never made sense to me...i know it's an east coast hip-hop thing, but why not have something original for the price?

young triz,
most 24k chains we have are real short and thin...
they're mostly for our korean clients who use them for kid's 1st bday or our chinese clients who put a jade charm to them.... nothing crazy.

ninjahood,
one of those most recent latex white jesus pieces isn't a jacob one, it's a poor fugazi style terrible Johnny TV one. it looks like Will Ferrell or John C Reily, like more of a Santa then a Jesus.
it's awful, I'm sure the diamonds could be real, but put that next to Kanye's it's not even close. and honestly, Kanye's is garbage to me, it don't look or feel right.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
da jesus piece (as far as NYC and da east coast) has become our "NY yankee" fitted...it not only symbolizes greatness, its a iconic trademark to hiphop music.
This is what i want :
Black/Caro Vs size 11.5-12
Neon AM 95s 11.5-12
Meet Up only in NJ/NYC

agreed ninja hood. the jesus piece with a cuban has turned into a classic piece and a staple. like dudes will always find a way to keep that in rotation. everyone has had one at one point or another. for young dudes, just up and comming and lookin for a cool little piece, thats the first thing they want with a nice sized cuban....
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

ayo that mariah chain is soooooo fire.....its ridiculous....im tellin you when i get that next 500 cash, im comin straight to you son
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's..F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & [email protected][/b]

Back
Top Bottom