OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

that too, when you pull out a gun that confrontation goes to a whole nother level. def. not to be played around with.

Hey Ben, I've been in the market for a Breitling Super Avenger and had a question for you about diamond bezel. Most dealers I have talked to are offering vs2-si1 bezels, is there a noticeable differenence between a full vs bezel compared to one with a si1-vs2 quality stones, beyond what a skilled jeweler can tell?

Quote:
I can't wait to actually put 1 in someone as sad as that sounds
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
that is sad.
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

this is really starting to go off-topic, but it doesn't matter if you're a street dude or a "regular" dude w/a gat. you pull that @#%$, you better be ready and KNOW HOW to use it.

dudes of all ages & backgrounds are getting themselves in trouble every day by pulling out the heaters. it don't take much nowadays for other goons w/guns or cops to start busting caps.

leave that @#%$ at home or alone, unless you got a REAL good reason to be packing. even then, messing w/guns ain't no joke or video game.....you ain't gonna get to push no pause or reset button when/if the shells start flying on either side.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
Yeah fam, unfortunately I won't be spending that much time there (except summers) until June 08 when the old lady finishes up law school in NYC... But yeah that's where I stay in Falconhurst in Potomac.....Wikipedia me!
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

eff it...im not wording it correcly forget i said anything.

im just getting a littlewhite gold Detroit D. Its only 1/2 carat in chips but i might get the whole face done at my parents jeweler. im a youngin right now so this will kill any of these cats at school anyway. Im trying to get a job so i can give ben some business.

Quote:
..... ktown

Quote:
FYI NT you having a gun doesn't make you tough, when you holdin' and the other person holdin'/ OR 3,4 people from the other side holdin , thats when you really see whats what..... my 9 year old cuzin got a .38 ...... and I seen maaaadd dudes get they joint taken right outta they hand and used on em'........[jim jones] sloooooooow down [/jim jones]
Everyday I'm hyping IT , Everyday I'm hyping IT

Quote:
hmmmm, sounds like the real hundreds taking a shot at ktown. come on guys lets increase the peace on nt. Ktown vs The real hudreds. wouldnt look to pretty for nt.

no it sound like he was speaking in general terms and you just tryin to instigate @#%$.

Since I'm not ballin on the level of nba players and musicians... I guess I'm in the market for some starter piece shines.

1. Breitling Aeromarine Colt automatic with black leather strap
2. White gold and white diamond paved "DW" like in my avy with a franco chain. Nothing too big..maybe 2.5" by 1.5"

Any NT jewelers wanna advise me on how and what I should do to get this executed properly. Thanks

You feel me?
AIM - DWileykyot
Chick make me rich. If not, make me @&# then make me grits.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Team Denver Nuggets: A.I. and Melo...let's get those platnium rings 07!
Bubba Chuck: Mile "A.I." City
Allen Iverson
Pound for Pound-The Greatest Basketball Player Ever​

^cuzo up there wit the rick ross avy, dont instigate..

Quote:
dudes of all ages & backgrounds are getting themselves in trouble every day by pulling out the heaters. it don't take much nowadays for other goons w/guns or cops to start busting caps.
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

Y'all dudes are funny man...... This place is such a breath of fresh air for me man it's hilarious! Nah man I'm not in a militia or anything like that but me and 2 of my closest friends have made a yearly retreat out of it... The first year was mad awkward because 9-11 was only a couple years removed. I'm 27 and my 2 peeps that go are both 37 and we're the only Black men there every year. All a bunch of rich White men in they're late 40's and 50's..... I done enough wylding out when I was young and dumb, I just have a lot to lose now and feel confident that if somebody somehow gets over or through my gate the odds are in my favor w/ any person(s) dealing w/ anything less than dozens of grenades.... Paranoia is a mf...... I actually hope I waste my time every year in that I never need to use any of this stuff, but it's still fun feeling like I can take out a whole police force if they're ever after me in the woods or something trying to take something that doesn't belong to them...

I just peeped KT.....Fam you had me on the floor w/ that one! LMFAO!
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

^word to larry davis. that class actually sounds like fun ididit4theluv....
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

A little more selfless promotion......lol

Put the pics in the last thread. Here's some women's joints:

35i8vo8.jpg

308zjvb.jpg

4gefr7a.jpg

Now for the Men's

3y2up02.jpg

2eelfkz.jpg

433d72v.jpg

And these last two are the creme de la creme. This what you'll see Meth, Ocho Cinco, Lebron, Melo, D Wade, Chris Robinson, Jazzy Pha, T Mac, El Father, Damon "Li Ning" Jones among countless other w/ 6 figures to spend on a great timepiece with impeccable craftsmanship and lights out stones in em':

316k9bt.jpg
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
i need a 14k gold franco, where's the best place to cop one since i ain't flyin out to cali to see ktown

Fam those Dunamis are ridic!

If I had it to spend like that...I would make that investmemt. Early.
Higher Heights.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
Fam those Dunamis are ridic!

Back
Top Bottom