OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

^^^^^^ like over $5,000 or around that.
the demand is stupid and only 1 distributor in the entire US carries francos that big.
after 6mm, there is no such thing as a 14k or better franco chain.

so the huge 13mm franco I have that's 520 grams is 10k and the pendant on it is 18k but you could never ever tell the difference.
also, they don't make any yellow gold francos bigger then a 7mm even in 10k.

we could custom make something, but then it'd be a mariah situation and you'd be paying stupid paper.

but that chain is diesel. nice size overall.
it's the same exact chain fat joe is using with his cross'es.

I'm tired of seeing cats with francos that are thin.

I have yet to see a thicc franco 9mm or bigger come from someplace other then our shop. dead @#%$
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

2n7kpw7.jpg
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Are those the "Laugh Now, Cry Later" masks? Those look horrible as earrings, maybe it's the execution. I think that would most definitely look better as a pendant on the end of a nice chain... jeez it's time for me to come up, lol.

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

BigL

kinda late but you have some real nice stuff. Bracelet is sick!
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

i found a ruler here at work today, my best guess lookin at the ruler is its about 3.5 inches X 2.5 or roughly about that because i drew a 3 X 2 rectangle with the ruler and I know its bigger then that but probably not by much more, Im takin the ruler home today for sure though and am gonna get exact measurements because I definitely want to know for sure myself...

Good lookin on all the compliments, really makes me feel good you guys like the stuff caus i know NT has some harsh critics lol

for my next move Im lookin at puttin a 18k White Gold Presidential band on the Stainless Steel Rolex. I can get a factory rolex one, not aftermarket for literally the price of the gold alone, but its sapphired out with some big stones on it, and Im not sure it really fits the look of the watch, but Ive always wanted a heavy gold presidential band instead of the steel Jubilee band and I know theres no way I will ever come close to getting near this price again, some dude had put down half the money to have it custom made with the sapphires and just never came and got it so theyre willin to just dump it off to me for the gram weight of the gold alone, hes prob locked up with the dude with the TC chain lol...
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

forgive my ignorance but i thought saphires were blue? do they come in different colors...or i might be readin what your saying wrong...im taking it as in the tennis chain you have saphires instead of diamonds right?
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

sapphires come in all colors, check ebay they have tons of different colors in loose stones, my tennis chain has white sapphires in it, im gonna post some detailed pics later tonite, anyone have any tips on how to take good shots of jewelry? I know to use the flower button but it still doesnt seem to focus right. I just have an average Sony digital cam, maybe like 2.1 mp

anyways, when I got the chain, he laid it down next to a 30k chain and a 60k chain, both all VS diamonds, and me and my boys literally could not see a difference
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

i recently inherited 2 old rolex watches that my grandpa owned, i think its a perenial datejust? does anyone know where i can get an actual rolex replacement band for them. one is stainless the other is 18k yellow gold.

^^^^^^^^ Big L, from the help of my asian homey JaeOhEn,
when you use the flower button, try to fall bacc a little bit, dont try to get too close.
use the zoom if needed, but only press 1/2 way on the snap shot button.
that will give you a full focus on the jewels or target. then when you hear or see the camera show some green borders inside the led, press fully on it.

and 3.5" wide? yeh, that's how wide we woulda made it.
fam you came up crazy.

terror crew. lol
they related, so I guess it's like bws and brazil street records, I dunno.
I also dont care, gimme the money and i'll make sure the actual work is ill.

also, there are different colored sapphires, but we've never used white ones.
I gotta peep out the pics of your stuff again BIg L.

as for rolex bands, you can get them online or I know a few spots you can get them at in downtown.

remember, it's harder to set stones in rolex bands then most other watches because of the style of the jubilee bracelet.
but yeh, the aftermarket gold bands are much more, I mean 1/2 or more cheaper then buying a real one and more worth it especially if you're gonna put stones in it.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
as for rolex bands, you can get them online or I know a few spots you can get them at in downtown.

do you mind me asking what the sites are or the names of the stores in downtown?

flyingEMU, there are some sellers on ebay that have alot of aftermarket rolex bands, but they do not have the rolex crown on the clasps, are u lookin for gold or stainless steel, and can u post pics of exactly what watches u have?

[email protected]

im lookin for both. and ill edit this post with pics once my camera is charged...the watches arent in the best of shape

Quote:
the watches arent in the best of shape
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

^ the bands dont fit me, my grandpa has a small wrist (mine is fairly big) so he had the excess links removed and he doesnt know where he placed them. as for me i cant go and search for them in his house so thats out of the question.

Yea, i defintiely wouldnt put an aftermarket band on a rolex either unless like Ben said, your just gonna ice it out ridiculous

The band Im gonna buy is authentic rolex and is iced out crazy with sapphires, but Im only gonna buy it because the deal is too good to pass up.

What exactly is wrong with the bands that are on yours? your watches sound similar to mine, mine are both Datejusts , one stainless steel with jubilee band with regular clasp and one 18k yellow with super jubilee band with concealed crown clasp. The yellow one hadnt been worn in 10 years, the second hand was broken and is almost 40 years old. I brought it to my watchmaker and they completely polished and refinished the watch and serviced the inside and got everything working again and it looks great now, people who saw it when it was beat up can't believe its the same watch. It still doesnt look brand new, you can tell its old, but I like it because my grandfather bought it so long ago and you can tell it's been through alot but still looks good, its got character

if the band is just too small all you need to do is buy an extra link, i needed one too and got it from this guy, its aftermarket, but its just one link and way cheaper then direct through rolex

stores.ebay.com/WATCHBAND...esstQQtZkm

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom