Official Jordan 1.5

Nike /JB saw how the sneaker came out lookin and was like....naaaah. Make like a couple hundred more then scrap it..save the materials for somethin else.

I'm betting they will give the Trinity the 1.5 treatment before they remaster them.

Copped at Niketown Boston. They didn't even have a size 9 at all. Guy I got my size 12 from said they didn't get a lot of pairs. IMO these are Dope. Not clown shoes at all. Lined the bottoms up to my OG Chi 1's and exactly the same width. Also toe box is so close to the same. I would say they are slightly bigger but anyone looking at them wouldn't think they look bigger. I got some comparison pics. Decide for yourself. Close up toe box pic with 1.5's on the left. Hmmm or is it the right?

View media item 1644344
View media item 1644352

Employees ate those 9's lol

But yea shoe is normal sized

If a niketown barely got any that says a lot

About to shower and go pick up my pair right now. DID EVERYONE WHO WANTED THEM GET THEM???!!!! Just a random question...

Numbers were lower than chis and even the shattered....that should have been assumed beforehand....

Numbers were lower than chis and even the shattered....that should have been assumed beforehand....
Gonna trade my pair for SBB straight up 
nthat.gif

About to shower and go pick up my pair right now. DID EVERYONE WHO WANTED THEM GET THEM???!!!! Just a random question...

I got my Sz 11

Was trying to get one from every FTL family stores
Carted two more but time ran out

Nike /JB saw how the sneaker came out lookin and was like....naaaah. Make like a couple hundred more then scrap it..save the materials for somethin else.

Just wondering, but why are you still in this thread??? You've been ragging on these since day 1, but you keep coming back and ragging on them more and more. Are you just trolling??? If so, I'd imagine there are more important things to troll about, even here on NT. I mean, we get it - you don't like 'em. That's cool. But come on son, move on already.

Just wondering, but why are you still in this thread??? You've been ragging on these since day 1, but you keep coming back and ragging on them more and more. Are you just trolling??? If so, I'd imagine there are more important things to troll about, even here on NT. I mean, we get it - you don't like 'em. That's cool. But come on son, move on already.
QFT

nthat.gif

nthat.gif
What size are yours? I'm about to go pick up my pair right now but I want to double up and I'm willing to trade my DS sz.12 SBB for these. LMK bro...

I think deep down he really likes these shoes. :lol:

Last edited:
I think deep down he really likes these shoes. :lol:

Heh... he's telling all his friends and everyone he meets that they're clown shoes, then rolls up to HoH in the Ma Dukes van for the load-up. Seller "OnTheSceneClean" on eBay gonna have 3 FSR of these by nightfall, $300/ea.

nthat.gif

nthat.gif
What size are yours? I'm about to go pick up my pair right now but I want to double up and I'm willing to trade my DS sz.12 SBB for these. LMK bro...
pm sent 
nthat.gif

Go back to pages 1-5 I was there supporting the sneaker. I gave history on the sneaker...I gave early links for people to buy the sneaker..so it's not just me expressing my opinion and geeking on the shoe. I helped you ALL in this thread. You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom