OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least this isn't a limited release or else those trying to cop will have a much harder time trying to cop. I know peor that dint even like sneakers trying to cop these

yeah im biting the bullet and going after a pair this saturday too
I would bite the bullet on a resell but my funds ain't talking right to me at the moment. This will be the first time I'm camping out for ticket and considering the fact it's the only place in the city that is getting these, it's gonna be a hassle, rise and grind at six  just to camp out till noon for a ticket. good luck on getting your pair man.

My local sneaker store out here in Melbourne, Australia hooked Kyrie Irving and the A$AP Mob with these early.

six-kicks-with-kyrie-irving-11-1.jpg

Those already with em, good with TTS? I hate how every JB release is a crapshoot at sizing.

I'm not worried about if everyone is rocking these...its a dope shoe can you blame them...I love red kicks so these will be a nice addition to the rotation

I would half size up with these. I have a feeling they might fit like the black cement 4's.

just saw a pair of DS cement 4's go for $212, Pre Sale on Toros is already $240...   Toro 4 > Cement 4?

There will so many of these to go around everyone and their mama will have a pair to rock and sell, trust me.

Hella stores have hella pairs, and hella people already have these.

If you can't get the pairs you want you weren't trying.

Long night ahead this time next week.  I'm keeping Dominos on standby cause it won't even be worth leaving the line to get something to eat.

I just did my usual daily/weekly glance of the flight club sites... and noticed they have these listed already, in many sizes, for 350 a pair!? All I keep seeing on here is, "there are going to be more pairs of toro 4s available than humans on Earth, but if thats the case why are they going for 350 on FC? is it just bc its pre-release date? interested in what others think about this... usually never see new releases on FC until a wk or 2 after the actual RD...

These will sit...

Im hoping they do , but honestly its not happening, there was alot of negativity surrounding the playoff 8s and they still were gone by monday..

With these , its been pretty much all love ,, theyre gone 1st day..

I just did my usual daily/weekly glance of the flight club sites... and noticed they have these listed already, in many sizes, for 350 a pair!? All I keep seeing on here is, "there are going to be more pairs of toro 4s available than humans on Earth, but if thats the case why are they going for 350 on FC? is it just bc its pre-release date? interested in what others think about this... usually never see new releases on FC until a wk or 2 after the actual RD...

Lol because its flight club and they charge ridiculous prices for EVERYTHING.

Preorder is always $60-$100+ regardless of production numbers.

Back
Top Bottom