OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats the story with FTL and EastBay? FNL always come through for me once I get a order number but im not feeling confident about them right now

Copped on FNL and got order confirmation email YESSSSS
great 1st post....It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.

NDC was on point today. Got to the order confirmation page in 4 minutes.
For those that havent copped yet I ould keep trying Eastbay until it says sold out.
The last few releases I doubled up with them after copping from NDC. People usually give up too early on Eastbay and then the shoes fall out of someone elses cart.

Yea u still have
Let me ask you guys. So I at least got to the FNL website page that allowed me to add a 9.5 but then got another splash page and that was 30 minutes ago. Could I still have a chance in getting them to my cart or is that wishful thinking?
Yea u still would have a chance. I got my 13 in the cart and waited about 25 and got to enter in my CC info then got hit with the 30 sec screen again for another 15min then i was able to submit.

Last edited:
I reached checkout three seperate times on Finishline, and all three times there were errors on the last step of checkout.....i tried paypal and Am Ex, logged in and not logged in.....its stupid

It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.

smokin.gif
FNL be trolling with that response lmao "hypebeasting recommended"

checked out on NDC at like 8:02. 

but these days if i cant get on NDC, i know i pretty much missed out on the shoe. i havent been able to get something off eastbay/FTL/etc since the olympic 6's and nothing off FNL since the thunder 4s. they always give me problems so i dont even bother with them anymore. 

I just checked Size 12 Air Jordan on Ebay and 14 of the most recent 15 listings are for these. Incredible. Anyway, I got mine from Eastbay. I'm happy.

FNL has serious issues with their checkout system, error on 6 attempts, 3 different cards, paypal/no paypal. 

nada.

FNL has serious issues with their checkout system, error on 6 attempts, 3 different cards, paypal/no paypal. 

nada.
Dude, they have you flagged....the only thing you can do is use gift cards to check out. That's the only way it works for me.

On champs it says I have a pair in my cart but it keeps giving me standing room only message. Is this a good sign?

Back
Top Bottom