OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of people feel that way.

My man won a raffle, and wasn't going to pick them up. I told him to at least go see them in person before passing on them, because you might regret it. Pictures online don't do them justice.

A lot of people feel that way.

My man won a raffle, and wasn't going to pick them up. I told him to at least go see them in person before passing on them, because you might regret it. Pictures online don't do them justice.
they really dont . which says a lot because its been hard to find a picture that makes these look bad so far . they can hang with the og's imo . much better outcome than the black grapes .

Air Jordan 4 Retro
Fire Red/White-Black-Cement Grey
308497-603
July 13th, 2013
$160

Featuring a Fire Red nubuck base with Black and Cement Grey accents along with White midsoles. The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fire Red/Toro 4” will officially hit JB accounts on Saturday, July 13th, 2013 in a full-size run.

View media item 477114View media item 477115View media item 477116View media item 477117View media item 477119View media item 477120

Waited in line for these at footaction. What a mistake they are garbage the quality sucks, Nike needs to Use better materials or a different manufacture cause China just ant cutting it. They are the Capital of Making things cheap.I wonder if they were made in the Usa how they would be? Or even go back to Indonesia where the retro 4's (oG's) were made at. At least back then they were straight! Or even Vietnam to i think the 11's and 4's were made in.

I decided I was going to keep the Japanese retail pair that FTL shipped me DS, so I was able to find another another pair.It came today, $205 shipped from Hawaii. I even opened it like it was my first pair, these joints, a lot great pics but can't come close to actually seeing these in person.

Waited in line for these at footaction. What a mistake they are garbage the quality sucks, Nike needs to Use better materials or a different manufacture cause China just ant cutting it. They are the Capital of Making things cheap.I wonder if they were made in the Usa how they would be? Or even go back to Indonesia where the retro 4's (oG's) were made at. At least back then they were straight! Or even Vietnam to i think the 11's and 4's were made in.
this might be the first actual complaint ... but anyway whether they're made in China, USA, Indonesia, Vietnam or Canada .. it doesnt change the fact that in the business world its about spending less and making more. JB doesnt have to change materials if shoes are gonna sell out regardless. If its made here in the US doesnt mean different materials will be used the whole reason the manufacturing is outsorced over there is because its cheaper and Americans would demand to paid a whole lot more to make the shoes. You think Chinese people dont have nice quality products/materials?

I feel these will hold up perfectly like my cavs. Paint job is on point and I doubt they're gonna crease.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Broke mine out today. Loving the quality (although I still wish they were suede). Only complaint would be that for some reason the right one is really stiff and is irritating the outside of my ankle. Never had this issue with 4s before. Also, am I the only one who skips some of the eyelets on the 4s?

Last edited:
"Yes", yes you are. And there's nothing wrong with that as long as it stays practical.
Kinda like seeing folks rocking it with the laces so loose you'd swear the kicks might takeoff with every step.
/But I digress.
These are a classic IMO.

Last edited:
"Yes", yes you are. And there's nothing wrong with that as long as it stays practical.
Kinda like seeing folks rocking it with the laces so loose you'd swear the kicks might takeoff with every step.
/But I digress.
These are are a classic IMO.
They are actually on pretty tight. Can't get em on unless I use a shoe horn or unlace em a bit.

I gotta leave this thread! Was happy copping one at retail and all this hype made me itchy to cop another at resell. Haha.$200 isn't bad though.

Rocked mine today. Been getting rid of most of my shoe collection, but this is EASILY my favorite non OG colorway JB has ever released. Will be picking up a second pair whenever they restock. 

Back
Top Bottom