OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are probably one of the only real Retro+ colorways that I mess with from recent years.

These and the Varsity VI's.

Still hunting for these 
frown.gif
 There's gotta be a lowkey boutique that has my size somewhere... anyone wanna help a brotha out? 

How are these sizing to these anyways? They look bigger compared to other shoes of TTS. It says US9's are 42.5 cm while most US9's are 42 cm. Can anyone confirm that these are a tad on the bigger side of "TTS" US9? 

Last edited:
Still hunting for these :frown: There's gotta be a lowkey boutique that has my size somewhere... anyone wanna help a brotha out? 

How are these sizing to these anyways? They look bigger compared to other shoes of TTS. It says US9's are 42.5 cm while most US9's are 42 cm. Can anyone confirm that these are a tad on the bigger side of "TTS" US9? 

I felt like these felt a .5 bigger than all my other IV's I got last year.

Wore em 4 the first time the other day. Bought them TTS. I must say, my dogs were barking after wearing them 4 a couple of hours. I should of went up a half but oh well you live and you learn.

These restocked today in both our local Footlockers...
I was near a footlocker at my uni that I commute to and I was thinking of checking it out for the hell of it. I ended up not going because I just wanted to dip home and get some sleep. I called them just now and they had the restock this morning but sold the last pair as I was on the phone with them. 
mean.gif

Supposedly, they didn't even know about the restock happening. 

Just DS mine today and damn my coworker loving these. Compliments left and right. These shoe is sick....

I mean: un-DS mine*

Last edited:
he has a fresh pair he stowed away in the basement. his coworkers are jelly and offered to buy it off of him for retail.
not srs..

We got a restock in Lubbock TX was lucky enough to grab a pair. Nice shoe. But if we got them I imagine other places got many. We hardly get restock s

Back
Top Bottom