Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

time for change. don't you think BIG j. because every thread you sound repetitive.

Why don't you become an admin then? keeping things in line requires repetitive. Let's see how you lead. Let's see you contribute to the site.

Last edited:
time for change. don't you think BIG j. because every thread you sound repetitive.

Why don't you become an admin then? keeping things in line requires repetitive. Let's see how you lead. Let's see you contribute to the site.

don't think he was taking shots at you bruh

I'm very familiar with him and shots he takes towards me. At the end of the day, he and whomever else that has issues with my repetitive nature, can help out and do their part.

If you aren't contributing to helping then it's nothing to really say. Period.

Last edited:
When I worked at footlocker a few years ago a guy would come in and buy out our entire stock of free runs and send them to Asia. He did it multiple times. Those commission checks were nice.

Ok it makes since now. Was thinking that's the only way he moving those, while they still sitting in some stores.

I understand what you mean as far as this forum @bigj505

i wanna see pics with he leather laces i would rather them be short i hate when dudes just have their kicks all loose laced and sloppy to give that im to cool to tie my shoes look. 

i rather just tie them than look sloppy 

Big J I want to be considered for a mod position :nerd:.... Let me just have 2 more years of maturity though :lol:

Last edited:
Big J I want to be considered for a mod position :nerd:.... Let me just have 2 more years of maturity though :lol:

Send me a PM so I can remember. Your name will be brought up next time we are looking where meth would review your account to check to see your contributions and make sure it's clean.

We just added @AirThompson and @KMante within the last few months so we are solid for now especially with @stevesteve72 doing his thing.

Also, thanks for your support you guys that understand the struggle of being a moderator.

Last edited:
Finally broke my pair out and they are very comfortable. I went true to size and the fit is perfect. For all the people with flat feet, you/ll appreciate this shoe since its pretty hard to find a sneaker that fits well and feels good right out the box

Crossing my fingers that stock locate pulls through. Been too busy with work and had been hesitant on pulling the trigger. After picking up my girls pair... I'm quickly regretting not copping my own

What up all, if anyone can point me in the direction of a size 9 or 9.5 in these it would be very much appreciated. I thought a secured a pair but ended up getting the run around from a seller,  got frustrated and cancelled the order. I'm not trying to pay what they're going for on ebay either
mean.gif
...Starting to think it might not be meant, I got these when they were first release several years ago only to get minuntes fom home to notice I had a 9.5 and 8.5 as a pair
sick.gif
. Again any help would be greatly appreciated

Finally broke my pair out and they are very comfortable. I went true to size and the fit is perfect. For all the people with flat feet, you/ll appreciate this shoe since its pretty hard to find a sneaker that fits well and feels good right out the box

Why do you say that it would be great for those that have flat feet?

Does it happen to have great arch support? :nerd:

-Drew

What up all, if anyone can point me in the direction of a size 9 or 9.5 in these it would be very much appreciated. I thought a secured a pair but ended up getting the run around from a seller,  got frustrated and cancelled the order. I'm not trying to pay what they're going for on ebay either :smh: ...Starting to think it might not be meant, I got these when they were first release several years ago only to get minuntes fom home to notice I had a 9.5 and 8.5 as a pair :x . Again any help would be greatly appreciated

go back a few pages...

Back
Top Bottom