Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Why do you say that it would be great for those that have flat feet?

Does it happen to have great arch support? :nerd:

-Drew
For me yes. I usually run into the problem with shoes digging into my arch and taking forever to break in, if that makes sense i.e. Jordan I's or XI's. These did the job right out of the box. Also, it didn't feel like a steel toe boot like the previous IV's. The shoe has "give" to it. If JB keeps it up, they will keep getting my money [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Why do you say that it would be great for those that have flat feet?

Does it happen to have great arch support? :nerd:

-Drew
For me yes. I usually run into the problem with shoes digging into my arch and taking forever to break in, if that makes sense i.e. Jordan I's or XI's. These did the job right out of the box. Also, it didn't feel like a steel toe boot like the previous IV's. The shoe has "give" to it. If JB keeps it up, they will keep getting my money [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I feel your pain, bruh. :\
I've had the same problem my whole life.

I may be wrong, but don't we actually need shoes with good arch support when it comes to our "condition"?

-Drew

Last edited:
I feel your pain, bruh. :\
I've had the same problem my whole life.

I may be wrong, but don't we actually need shoes with good arch support when it comes to ou"condition"?

-Drew
I have a severe case of over-pronation lol. I need some support but not too much

Last edited:
Finally my UPS delivery came in today. I was like a little kid watching all day as I worked from home. These are straight fire. I thought people were just saying they were comfortable/dope to keep the hype up but legit these feel great on feet. I might as well burn my receipt because these are never going any where! I got the Columbia's too and they both got great leather but the Oreo's just blew me away. Thanks JB take my $170 (rewards card worked after 3 times/charges on FNL.) it was worth it.

Yesterday.

Rarely have a chance to wear sneakers anymore but yea

Missed out on yeezys. need the Aquas at the end of the year. But these hands down one of the best releases of 2015. Should have 2x up man

Last edited:
My speckle density though 
nthat.gif

time for change. don't you think BIG j. because every thread you sound repetitive.

Why don't you become an admin then? keeping things in line requires repetitive. Let's see how you lead. Let's see you contribute to the site.
well then king me. I would change a lot of things around here:wink:

Not that easy. Do your part and you will considered for the team. That includes reporting invalid posts and helping keep members in line.

I haven't seen you do either so you won't be changing anything until you do.

part? sneakers have a release date, what more is there to know? so you mean to tell me, if I do you're job for you, I would be considered as an admin. I don't think so.

part? sneakers have a release date, what more is there to know? so you mean to tell me, if I do you're job for you, I would be considered as an admin. I don't think so.
you wont ever become an admin if you cannot even comprehend something simple that he said.

you think youre just gonna get handed admin status for doing nothing? he doesnt want you to "do his job" for him. he wants to see that you set a good example and that you are capable of doing all the things an admin has to tolerate and do on a daily basis.

just because you SAY you are going to make changes and be a good mod doesnt mean squat if you havent proven your worth. consider it a tryout for the current admin team to see if you qualifiy. yes i said qualifiy.

even NBA players have to show what they can contribute to the team before they make the squad. same applies here.

Last edited:
BigJ, what's the ranking from bottom to top,and what do u gain from doing this?

Ummmm meth and I think it's nelson cameron (never interacted with him before) then it's admins then moderators then another level but I can't remember what they are called.

I'm not sure why I do it anymore. I think we all want to be staff when we are young and aspiring members. Now I just do my part because I think I can contribute to the site in a positive way.

Pros are I still think it's pretty cool and a lot of the members on here really help me continue doing what I do just by making it a great place.

There are a ton of cons. Some people even take things to a new level and try to attack my on my personal social media accounts or try to look me up and drop hints of knowledge to me about my life via email. The role is sometimes thankless and people really tend to hate you.

I've learned a lot about being a leader from both convos with meth and from my interactions with the members. I've been wrong more than a few times and have tried to learn. I've also openly apologized a few times. I think I'm a better admin now than I was a few years ago.

And atdizzle atdizzle thank you.

Ummmm meth and I think it's nelson cameron (never interacted with him before) then it's admins then moderators then another level but I can't remember what they are called.

I'm not sure why I do it anymore. I think we all want to be staff when we are young and aspiring members. Now I just do my part because I think I can contribute to the site in a positive way.

Pros are I still think it's pretty cool and a lot of the members on here really help me continue doing what I do just by making it a great place.

There are a ton of cons. Some people even take things to a new level and try to attack my on my personal social media accounts or try to look me up and drop hints of knowledge to me about my life via email. The role is sometimes thankless and people really tend to hate you.

I've learned a lot about being a leader from both convos with meth and from my interactions with the members. I've been wrong more than a few times and have tried to learn. I've also openly apologized a few times. I think I'm a better admin now than I was a few years ago.

And atdizzle atdizzle thank you.

Yall don't get paid?

Send me a PM so I can remember. Your name will be brought up next time we are looking where meth would review your account to check to see your contributions and make sure it's clean.

We just added @AirThompson and @KMante within the last few months so we are solid for now especially with @stevesteve72 doing his thing.

Also, thanks for your support you guys that understand the struggle of being a moderator.
Do MODs get Paid??? $$$
Yall don't get paid?
Question that really comes to the Table... $$$$

Back
Top Bottom