Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Last edited:
Thanks for answer bigj, I'm proud to be a nt member,this site is great, very helpful,seems like nt knows what they are doing.

So people are saying these run bigger than the Columbia4's. I thought the Columbia's fit tigjt and went TTS. How much bigger are these running. Deciding if I need to size swap.

So people are saying these run bigger than the Columbia4's. I thought the Columbia's fit tigjt and went TTS. How much bigger are these running. Deciding if I need to size swap.
imo the main difference is the toebox area. its roomier on these than the columbias.

It was just the opposite for me.. My Columbias are roomy and Oreos are TTS. There's a lil wiggle room over the toes but I think even a half size smaller would be too tight length wise.

can someone her give me a sizing comparison between 2012 Bred's and these new Oreos? Thanks

can someone her give me a sizing comparison between 2012 Bred's and these new Oreos? Thanks
In my opinion, the bred 4's fit smaller than the Oreo 4's. My pinky toes where taking a beating when wearing the bred 4's.

Just picked this bad boys. Went with no hope to find a 10US but they had one pair left in HoH Barcelona. Now I'm out till Chicago 1's.

Last edited:
^^ damn i just went .5 down from my original size 12. Hopefully 11.5 will fit because i have wide feet.

It's so many people that go 1/2 down or go TTS that you really won't know until you try them on yourself.

This debate has gone on for days with no resolution other than to try them on.

View media item 1430285For anyone still trying to find a pair for retail, check everywhere. I stock checked at the local HOH and was able to not just get my pair but double up at a different mall not too far from there. Pairs are still out there. You just need to look hard enough

Back
Top Bottom