Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

For anyone still trying to find a pair for retail, check everywhere. I stock checked at the local HOH and was able to not just get my pair but double up at a different mall not too far from there. Pairs are still out there. You just need to look hard enough
Nice pickup, yeah still pairs in NYC but you just gotta do legwork.

Dude took an L so bad he changed the subject completely. Lol.
I asked him that question cuz I wanted to know who's got time to count a wall that was painted wit boxes, 3 days later he finally answered my question, come to find out they took down that posting, now I got 2 hood rats trying to talk down on me,

anyone know where/how i can still score a sz 12 for retail? anywhere doing phone orders? i'm not in the nyc area where these are sitting. no stores around me have these still available. FNL screwed me on RD by cancelling my order but still charging my credit card

My SoCal Heads,

Champs in Ventura received another FSR of these today. Not to sure if they do phone orders.

I asked him that question cuz I wanted to know who's got time to count a wall that was painted wit boxes, 3 days later he finally answered my question, come to find out they took down that posting, now I got 2 hood rats trying to talk down on me,
What is your definition of a "hood rat"? You amuse me.

anyone know where/how i can still score a sz 12 for retail? anywhere doing phone orders? i'm not in the nyc area where these are sitting. no stores around me have these still available. FNL screwed me on RD by cancelling my order but still charging my credit card

I see plenty of them on eBay going for neer retail. Some not even hitting reserve. I paid $209 shipped from NDC, so if u can find somethin on eBay for 210-220 even Id grab em

smangcity smangcity What HOH in the Bay Area if you don't mind me asking? I'm debating on a double.

I stock checked out in Concord cause I'm closer. Picked up the pairs from the Champs in Solano Mall out in Fairfield. I know Champs in SF had 9.5's and 10's earlier today. Worth giving a call. I feel like you're in the South Bay shift (based off other threads) so check if they can stock take at Valley Fair. It checked up to like 50 miles

View media item 1430285For anyone still trying to find a pair for retail, check everywhere. I stock checked at the local HOH and was able to not just get my pair but double up at a different mall not too far from there. Pairs are still out there. You just need to look hard enough

where in the bay was this? im looking for a 9 or 9.5

i counted to 50, doesn't take that long for normal folk, i guess its a tough task for some.

i answered 24 hrs later, ur mathematic skills are really lacking. instead of spending all day on niketalk, hop on a calculator and explore the endless possibilites.

Last edited:
i counted to 50, doesn't take that long for normal folk, i guess its a tough task for some.

i answered 24 hrs later, ur mathematic skills are really lacking. instead of spending all day on niketalk, hop on a calculator and explore the endless possibilites.
Are u a normal folk? Why are u counting to 50?did u ask me if I needed a calculator? Now ur telling me to hop on a calculator and explore the endless possibilities?

I see plenty of them on eBay going for neer retail. Some not even hitting reserve. I paid $209 shipped from NDC, so if u can find somethin on eBay for 210-220 even Id grab em
I see a majority of those ebay seller losing out on selling these. Specifically the ones that have a 'Buy Now' price around $245ish. They are losing out 14% at the end of each sale + the cost of shipping smh. 

I see a majority of those ebay seller losing out on selling these. Specifically the ones that have a 'Buy Now' price around $245ish. They are losing out 14% at the end of each sale + the cost of shipping smh. 
that's when I start making PM's about lower paypal unvoices

We really don't know what they are paying either :smile:

Back
Top Bottom