Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I'd think that these would get more props because they og color ways, retroing for it's first time

They are retroing for the first time but these are not OG.

I believe there were only 4 OG colorways, I had two of the four.

I could respect that! I've been so turned off from posting because it's been sounding like some whiney kids out here for the past few years. Finally, folk that just get it done and rock your kicks!

I would try some Gel Loctite (Crazy Glue type gel). Dries clear and smooth. Peace!
Agreed, loctite does wonders on plastic tabs on J's.

They're just like Round Two and they have 4 locations..
Downtown Broad Street, Hull Street, Regency Mall and I think Southfield Mall..

I'm in Norfolk, I just costed round two before. Loved that store, imma go back soon they just don't always have what I need when I go lol, they have the good stuff when I'm not there.

Can a switcheroo really be pulled off in footlocker, finishline, or champs etc? 

Just finished watching A Sneaker Life's video about the Oreo 4's "Real vs. Fake", replicas today are ******* scary good, even if you compare a real pair and fake pair side by side there's almost no way of telling which is which. 

Just finished watching A Sneaker Life's video about the Oreo 4's "Real vs. Fake", replicas today are ******* scary good, even if you compare a real pair and fake pair side by side there's almost no way of telling which is which. 

You can switch em easy...

Karmas a B though.

Flight club had GM infrared sixs... Took us a while in the thread to uncover it but once we did the op returned them to flight club and they apologized.

They probably have a crazy protocol for returning jays. But maybe if someone swapped fakes into the real box they might be able to return them.

Thought the whole point was to buy authentic kicks, why would you buy a fake pair and have the nerve to try and switch them for an authentic pair? I would hope if NT caught wind of anyone doing this they'd be instantly banned, I would definitely whistle blow.

Thought the whole point was to buy authentic kicks, why would you buy a fake pair and have the nerve to try and switch them for an authentic pair? I would hope if NT caught wind of anyone doing this they'd be instantly banned, I would definitely whistle blow.
reason i'm asking is because i just bought a second pair yesterday from footlocker. it's a return and it looks off and different from my 1st pair so i got curious if a switcheroo can really be done in major shoe stores like footlocker. 

i believe they have a protocol of scanning the actual bar codes on the shoes and not the label on the box when a customer is returing a shoes/item.

so only way a switcheroo can be done is if replicas have scannable bar codes or a rep got lazy and scanned the label on the box instead of the ones on the shoes. 

Last edited:
I've seen them only scan the box before but only check for the size of the shoe, really depends on the worker that day. I would do a thorough comparison and check under the insoles, no two pairs are the same but they shouldn't be way off.

reason i'm asking is because i just bought a second pair yesterday from footlocker. it's a return and it looks off and different from my 1st pair so i got curious if a switcheroo can really be done in major shoe stores like footlocker. 

i believe they have a protocol of scanning the actual bar codes on the shoes and not the label on the box when a customer is returing a shoes/item.

so only way a switcheroo can be done is if replicas have scannable bar codes or a rep got lazy and scanned the label on the box instead of the ones on the shoes. 

Post the pics of the shoe in question so we can check it out, tags inside the toung too

but but but

this guy sells fake shoes...

but but but

this guy sells fake shoes...
I don't know if he does or not. But he did post a "first look" at the oreos IV way back on Decemeber 16. It threw me off when I saw it as it was a little more than 2 months early. Didn't think much of it cause some people get legit early stuff all the time. But you saying this makes me even more skeptical of him.

He sells GM/High quality fakes. Maybe his collection is real stuff because of course hes fooling people and is making big bucks but hes been talked about before.

He sells GM/High quality fakes. Maybe his collection is real stuff because of course hes fooling people and is making big bucks but hes been talked about before.

The real pair in that video is real though.. Dunno much about th rest.

He looks like a scammer though.. Can't even front.

Back
Top Bottom