Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

That's weird...my oreos are tumble nicely and soft the back tho is slightly less tumbled but still overall the shoe is a 10 and not just coz it's the oreo quality is worth it as is the columbias...dont kno why these and columbia didn't sell out quicker huhh I guess the price hike IS stopping or at least slowing down the resellers coz not everyone will drop that kind of money on shoes now it's all about being selective- and buying what you like haha we got better quality and a sort of easier way to actually get the shoes but at an expensive price to pay lol

Finally able to scoop the oreos and said what the heck and got the Legend Blues as well off ebay. Was thinking $450 shipped for both pairs was reasonable and probable as good as it would get paying north of retail. Pleased with both too, as each are in near flawless condition. My Oreos are a tad softer in comparison to the whites. I am a size 9.5 in almost every shoe but decided to size down .5 and I am ecstatic I did thanks to you guys. The fit is magical and I still have room. The shoes will only have more room as I break them in. I strongly recommend going down .5 if you have a long and narrow foot like myself.

Question though, can someone verify the green sticker on the box? Almost certain it was already touched on but couldn't locate it in the thread. Thanks in advance.

I just noticed that the wing on these is plastic lol for some reason i thought it was just tumbled leather.

The wing on the GS pair is leather
i wish the wing on the mens pairs were leather also. the left wing on my left shoe had a piece chipped off already. like a little corner piece. and im only wearing them for the first time today smh...

remastered? haaaaa

i wish the wing on the mens pairs were leather also. the left wing on my left shoe had a piece chipped off already. like a little corner piece. and im only wearing them for the first time today smh...

remastered? haaaaa

Honestly, I'm not sure this registers as a remastered issue. There were some oairs that were furred up back in the day also and the OGA pair has plastic wings too.

remastered? haaaaa
Honestly, I'm not sure this registers as a remastered issue. There were some oairs that were furred up back in the day also and the OGA pair has plastic wings too.
remastered or not, im not happy that my wing is chipped. its one of the ones on top so way less noticeable. lol not that big of a deal really but still

i dont even know where the little piece went so i cant glue it back on DOH

^^^ that def sucks tho. I probably won't even care personally. I don't even pay that much attention to the little things anymore as long as the toe box isn't all torn up :lol:

I like the look of the plastic wing instead of the leather on the gs even though i can wear gs. Like bigj said, the ogs had plastic like most of the other 4s. So i guess i like that look. Plus the wing cut of the gs just looks very rough and cheaply done to me.
I didnt get the Columbia 4s to see if those wings look cheap to me. Haven't seen any complaints about the leather wings on them (mens version) though. So they must be fine.

Too bad about the chip but that's probably hardly noticeable. Keep rockin! :pimp:

I still see these oreos in the stores around me, but I think the people who didn't get them now will we be sorry in the summer. This is a classic shoe, so I can only see the price going up on these

Go to your local Footaction or footlocker. Try and stock locate them. They are still around.
also around the 3-4 week mark from the release date u can find pairs being returned by the resellers or ppl who don't want em so they can get their money back before the 30 days expire

Just went in FNL today, they still had a 9.5 if anybody need it...

BTW... why do we say that "If anybody need it.... If anybody interested". Does the person that lives near the store cop and then turns around and sell them to the person that wants them?? JW

Just went in FNL today, they still had a 9.5 if anybody need it...

BTW... why do we say that "If anybody need it.... If anybody interested". Does the person that lives near the store cop and then turns around and sell them to the person that wants them?? JW

Naw they can put it out there in case there are local nters or If someone wants to do a stock locate.

via @sneakersteal Eastbay is taking phone orders for Sz 9.5 - 12.5...it was posted about 20 mins ago so I don't know what sizes are left.

Back
Top Bottom