Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Buy the shoes that fit.  If you can fit a 3.5Y-7Y, congratulations on saving $50.  This comes from a woman who's annoyed that she has to buy men's sizes.

Buy the shoes that fit.  If you can fit a 3.5Y-7Y, congratulations on saving $50.  This comes from a woman who's annoyed that she has to buy men's sizes.

Lol what?

If you can't find your size it's probably because resellers starting eating on grade school sizes.

GS sizes sat retail till around in these. I think she meant, she doesn't wear GS sizes, has to buy mens.

I'm lucky that I can choose between the GS version or spending more to wear the mens version in basketball sneakers. In these 4s though, Id definitely prefer to spend more to get the mens version. The problem is when I miss at retail and look for a mens sz 7 on resell market. That where these resellers have gone bananas with some of these models.

I think she meant, she doesn't wear GS sizes, has to buy mens.
Correct!  I wear a 9.5 in women's or a 7.5 in men's.  The price difference between 7Y and a 7.5 men's at retail is approximately $50. I heard that the 4s ran large, so I hoped that I could fit the 7Y and save some cash, but they were too snug and I'd rather not be uncomfortable and jack up my feet.

Can a switcheroo really be pulled off in footlocker, finishline, or champs etc? 

Just finished watching A Sneaker Life's video about the Oreo 4's "Real vs. Fake", replicas today are ******* scary good, even if you compare a real pair and fake pair side by side there's almost no way of telling which is which. 

These fakes are scary good, but there is always a distinct difference between the quality. Always 

In 04 my friend tried to get into the biz of selling reps. One day he showed me a Nike Shox runner class A replicas and we compared it side by side to an authentic pair. I'm telling you after seeing the reps it made me don't want to buy an authentic pair again. And I'm 100% sure you would feel the same way as I did back then, yea 100%! Remember this is way back in 2004 I'm pretty sure reps have improved even more today. This is the reason why I would never buy from a reseller nor believe in online legit checking.

Last edited:
Can we not hype up up fake sneakers please. Yes fakes are getting good but if me a small time buyer that knows his stuff can tell the difference im sure many others can. Notice the term "fake" I'm using. Ppl need to use it more

Last edited:
In 04 my friend tried to get into the biz of selling reps. One day he showed me a Nike Shox runner class A replicas and we compared it side by side to an authentic pair. I'm telling you after seeing the reps it made me don't want to buy an authentic pair again. And I'm 100% sure you would feel the same way as I did back then, yea 100%! Remember this is way back in 2004 I'm pretty sure reps have improved even more today. This is the reason why I would never buy from a reseller nor believe in online legit checking.

They were better back then.

I knew some people that knew some people... And the reps back then were ridiculous.

And not that fake nonsensical weird colors in different Jordan's im talking very good reps so I know what your talking about. It was way easier to get into that business back then as well and the come up was something serious.

Last edited:
Can a switcheroo really be pulled off in footlocker, finishline, or champs etc? 

Just finished watching A Sneaker Life's video about the Oreo 4's "Real vs. Fake", replicas today are ******* scary good, even if you compare a real pair and fake pair side by side there's almost no way of telling which is which. 

He forgot the most important part to tell if it's fake...

SPECKLE DENSITY.

:rofl:

The paint on my 4s is chippin on the midsole nd I only wore em bout five times... Come on JB 200$ nd the paint is not gr8...this is crazy

I d
pics or you lion
[/quote I don't have to make it up look it up 4s paint chip easy bc it's paint on the midsole the back of the heel is one of the places you use the most pressure in your foot but to say that to say this they should use stronger paint

Sneakerlife looks like someone famous
laugh.gif

these restocked in my city yesterday. glad they did, i slept on them last month. these are great. quality wise and shape. gonna be wearing them often.

Back
Top Bottom