Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Does anyone know what the production dates are supposed to be on these? I have two pairs and on one pair the leather isn't really tumbled. I got them from athletes foot and one from DTLR. But they have two different production dates. One was produced through November and the other was until December. Any insight?

Does anyone know what the production dates are supposed to be on these? I have two pairs and on one pair the leather isn't really tumbled. I got them from athletes foot and one from DTLR. But they have two different production dates. One was produced through November and the other was until December. Any insight?

They're fine bruh no need to worry.

Trying to find the value in a person 'reviewing' a sneaker on youtube.......  
some people like to read reviews or watch video reviews of shoes so they can decide if they really want to buy them or not. if you cannot get a shoe in hand to see quality etc before u purchase, a video review is the next closest/best thing. i actually appreciate the people who do video reviews. the closeups sometimes and how they show the shoes in details really helps.

to each his own though.

I look forward to reviews as well, especially the on-foot ones.

Last edited:

some people like to read reviews or watch video reviews of shoes so they can decide if they really want to buy them or not. if you cannot get a shoe in hand to see quality etc before u purchase, a video review is the next closest/best thing. i actually appreciate the people who do video reviews. the closeups sometimes and how they show the shoes in details really helps.

to each his own though.
That is cool.  I often disagree with reviewers of products/items so I like to get it and make my own decisions.  It is easy to return stuff for free from most retailers.  

to each his own though.
That is cool.  I often disagree with reviewers of products/items so I like to get it and make my own decisions.  It is easy to return stuff for free from most retailers.  
yea returns are easy nowadays. but unless you bought from a physical location, returning usually means having to send it back etc. i try to minimize stuff like that by watching reviews.

Last edited:

I agree with you, but sometimes I just like to watch the review even though I already plan on buying.

Last edited:
That's not that great of a steal. It's only a $30 difference from what I paid, but my shoes didn't have someone else's foot in it prior to me purchasing them. Congrats on the pickup though, just hope the person before you doesn't have some type of fungus. Lol jk, but not really

That's not that great of a steal. It's only a $30 difference from what I paid, but my shoes didn't have someone else's foot in it prior to me purchasing them. Congrats on the pickup though, just hope the person before you doesn't have some type of fungus. Lol jk, but not really

Wrote it before I saw shipping price.. Didn't wanna throw no shade.

I'm just messing around, if dude didn't have a chance until now to get these it's a nice pick up. I understand sometimes people can't copp on release day. These are definitely one of (if not) the best release this year, and I hope homie is happy with his purchase. Ignore my previous comments, I'm just bored talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
GS pair is tight on the pinky side for my friend. Anyone have experience with their Oreo 4s stretching from multiple wears? Or any recommendation to stretch them out in the toe area?

GS pair is tight on the pinky side for my friend. Anyone have experience with their Oreo 4s stretching from multiple wears? Or any recommendation to stretch them out in the toe area?

My lady's GS pair had the same issue with her pinky toe feeling really tight on the shoe, but after a couple wears, the issue went away. Your friend will be fine after a few wears, so no need to worry. They will stretch on their own.

I'm just messing around, if dude didn't have a chance until now to get these it's a nice pick up. I understand sometimes people can't copp on release day. These are definitely one of (if not) the best release this year, and I hope homie is happy with his purchase. Ignore my previous comments, I'm just bored talking.
:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom