Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Have to admit I was low key pissed coming in here and seeing y'all pictures :lol: I really really wanted these, now I can look forward to wearing mine.

this is the best "remastered" jordan release of the year so far for me. quality is on point.
Agreed, this is by far my favorite release of the year for me as well. My only double up so far too, until May when I cop 4 pair of the Chicago 1's lol.

any spots in yall area still have a size 9? :nerd:

got a couple scattered sizes here in Florida

How do you go about it? I'm trying to find a size 8 in the NYC area
SKU# 314254 003 ..just talk to a Nike rep or Footlocker etc..and ask them to see if any stores have in your case, your size in stock.

Last edited:
I want to do a lace swap on these beauties....thoughts anyone...?? Like round, oval, or flat / and I was thinking of a 3M just to make the shoe pop more???what do u guys think??

I want to do a lace swap on these beauties....thoughts anyone...?? Like round, oval, or flat / and I was thinking of a 3M just to make the shoe pop more???what do u guys think??
I think you shouldn't ask us and do what you wanna do. Ppl have different opinions and especially when it comes to lace swaps. Only certain sneakers to me Id lace swap. Try what you like and post pics. Actual pics might appeal to some folks

SKU# 314254 003 ..just talk to a Nike rep or Footlocker etc..and ask them to see if any stores have in your case, your size in stock.
do you think if i just spoke to a Footaction employee, would they be able to check the inventory for stores like footlocker etc. or just footaction?

do you think if i just spoke to a Footaction employee, would they be able to check the inventory for stores like footlocker etc. or just footaction?

I thought FL and FA shared online inventory? I guess nothing beats a failure but a try

Places still got these? Smh I better not walk into a store and see my size Imma cop a third lol smh

Just go to the store and have them check. Be proactive.

I don't think dudes really want these joints.. Yall askin too many questions it just takes one mall visit to go to all the stores that can stock locate these for you

Back
Top Bottom