Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

agree. prefer 4s with netting. don't care if its new high quality retros or not
I don't think it has to do with it being a "high quality retro" as much as it has to do that they originally came this way.
EDIT: also can't wait for these been wanting these for a while after mine seperated in the box :smh:

Last edited:
Saw a few people say they weren't too impressed with the legend blue IV as far as it's improvements. Few others are saying diff. I guess it doesn't matter either way. Still need to judge myself tho, I jus was expecting/hoping for cross the board nod of approval, especially bumping retail up a few bucks more. Hey I guess you really can't please everyone cause pics sure do look nice of the few models to release in these early months. I'm all in for these barring any unforeseen changes

Saw a few people say they weren't too impressed with the legend blue IV as far as it's improvements. Few others are saying diff. I guess it doesn't matter either way. Still need to judge myself tho, I jus was expecting/hoping for cross the board nod of approval, especially bumping retail up a few bucks more. Hey I guess you really can't please everyone cause pics sure do look nice of the few models to release in these early months. I'm all in for these barring any unforeseen changes
I haven't got to wear my Columbia 4s yet, but based off looks they look better to me. The tounge and ankle collar looked more padded and they felt heavier, but I could definately be mistaken. I heard they are more comfortable as well but can't confirm that.

I haven't got to wear my Columbia 4s yet, but based off looks they look better to me. The tounge and ankle collar looked more padded and they felt heavier, but I could definately be mistaken. I heard they are more comfortable as well but can't confirm that.

Yeah that's most of what all I could ask for as far as improvements. I'm only old enough to complain about the molds/shape of certain Mikes and IV's aren't one of em. Lol,
Added padding and better leather are big plus alone for me tho. Good look on the pov from an owner standpoint tho.

Yeah that's most of what all I could ask for as far as improvements. I'm only old enough to complain about the molds/shape of certain Mikes and IV's aren't one of em. Lol,
Added padding and better leather are big plus alone for me tho. Good look on the pov from an owner standpoint tho.
Yup again those were "first impressions" if u will cuz that's just me looking at them at the counter, but I have plenty of 4s so I definately noticed a difference at first glance.

I know these won't be sleepers across the board like with the Columbia 4's, but I sure hope that around my way enough people in my size sleep or allocation is even better so I can get my one pear :pimp:.

So far everything through May I will wear, which sucks because I am trying to be selective, but I'll surely be spending at least $1500 through May granted I don't strikeout. If only we could have that $100/$125 price tag back instead of the big $200 price tag with taxes in my state I'd be looking at $200/$300 a month in months with two to three shoe's I want instead of $400/$600. As for my list:

January: Columbia 4's/French Blue 7's
February: Bulls Over Broadway 10's/Oreo 4's
March: Marvin the Martian 7's (maybe)/ Chicago 10's
April: White/Metallic 5's
May: Hare 7's/Bred 11 Low's/Chicago 1's
June: Nothing as of now
July: Bordeaux 7's
August: Black/Metallic Retro 6 low
September: Nothing as of now.
thanks for posting this. So glad I'm only feeling a select few on this list. Namely the Oreo 4, W/Met 5 and Bred 11 low.

Last edited:
January: Got the Columbia 4's

February: Oreo 4 / French Blue 11

March: N/A

April: N/A

May: Hare 7's / 11 Low Breds

June: 11 Low Georgetowns

August: N/A

September: N/A

Rumored: Cool Grey 4 / BRED 4 / Cement 4 / Navy Snake Skin 11 / Toro V

January: Got the Columbia 4's

February: Oreo 4 / French Blue 11

March: N/A

April: N/A

May: Hare 7's / 11 Low Breds

June: 11 Low Georgetowns

August: N/A

September: N/A

Rumored: Cool Grey 4 / BRED 4 / Cement 4 / Navy Snake Skin 11 / Toro V

French Blue Vll's drop at the end of this month, not next month.

Back
Top Bottom