Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

its in the title of the thread
laugh.gif
What the??? Did not see that..lol...

But could have sworn it was Feb2. The 21st is better, save up some cash! 

What the??? Did not see that..lol...
But could have sworn it was Feb2. The 21st is better, save up some cash! 

Yeah that's what I remember it being for while then all the sudden it seems like it was changed to unknown and taken off calendars. So I didn't know we had a definite date again and obviously didn't think to look at the thread title :lol:.

Last edited:
Well ACTUALLY, the mid's quality is way worse than the original pair.

Then they have the nerve to raise the price :smh:

63oreocookie.jpg

Look at this. Look at what we once got!

:lol:

Well ACTUALLY, the mid's quality is way worse than the original pair.

Then they have the nerve to raise the price
mean.gif

63oreocookie.jpg

Look at this. Look at what we once got!

laugh.gif
ya but that's OG quality products.  Suppliers close down and we cant get the materials from them, factories close etc.  The new factories don't know how to make them like they were done in the past so they need to go back and retrain them.

ya but that's OG quality products.  Suppliers close down and we cant get the materials from them, factories close etc.  The new factories don't know how to make them like they were done in the past so they need to go back and retrain them.

Fair enough, but they must still be in the retraining phase because this ain't it, blood.

I'll make an exception for these though since I've been wanting them in the collection for the last 7 years.

oreo-vs-chipsahoy-20080421-0124-940px.jpg

You see, now it all makes sense.  I've been on this board for a little while now, still a rookie I understand, but I never knew what everyone meant when they said "I hope you eat", "hope we all eat" etc.

Im ready to eat these oreos for real!

Guys tyring to hype it up on many levels.  The colorway just doesn't do it.  BRED IVs easily.

Back
Top Bottom