Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

These are a must cop for me, gonna try to buy 2 pair, 1 to stock and 1 to rock. Only issue is I'm a size 15, so might have to settle for 1 size 15 and 1 size 14

B7NODncCMAAKwmE.jpg

Im taking Oreo's over PL.

Need to see PL 4 in person. Still dont understand why the jordan 1 lab got the netting from the 4 and the four is getting PL from 11
4 should get something from the 1

Last edited:
Im taking Oreo's over PL.

Need to see PL 4 in person. Still dont understand why the jordan 1 lab got the netting from the 4 and the four is getting PL from 11
4 should get something from the 1
Who knows what JB is doing with this LAB series? :lol:

Let's make a poll to see who likes netting and who doesn't.
The the group that has the most can call up Nike to tell them add it in or leave it as is.

I personally am fine with netless.

i like em without netting

those PL 4s are fire , i dont get it how people go nuts over patent leather 1s but they dont like these lmao 

those PL 4s are fire , i dont get it how people go nuts over patent leather 1s but they dont like these lmao 

Cuz the gold is a nice contrast, and patent works on simple shoes.

4s would've looked better with mesh to mellow down all the patent leather and not making them look like church shoes in the process.

When are the oreos coming out again? Is it Feb 2nd?  They took them off footlocker, it's not on their release list. 

Excited to cop the Oreos bc I'll be honest, I always liked them more than the columbias or "legends" anyway and after holding the legends in my hand this last weekend the quality definitely surprised me! I passed on em but the quality was so good that I'm regretting my decision. I also never noticed but the legend blue IVs have leather wings too, Oreos always had that plastic/rubber? Wing. They might still have em at my foot locker lollll

Back
Top Bottom