Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Only bought 4 2015 and these and Chicagos are my favorites followed by bred xi lows then Bourdeaux I'm done til Feb 2016

^ I concur. SBB too tho 
happy.gif

Only bought 4 2015 and these and Chicagos are my favorites followed by bred xi lows then Bourdeaux I'm done til Feb 2016
Retro wise ive only boughg Oreo's, Hares and Bordeaux's. Oreos being the best built.

But you holding out for the White Cements huh.

I worn mine 10 times and they look like the day I bought them. The tumbled leather is like no other shoe I have ever had. It's not even possible to crease due to the tumbled leathers softness and intricate web. The whole toe bends in tiny increments instead of 1 or 10 little lines that become noticable. I will be rocking these another 10 years easy. Kinda plain colorway but I can pull off on Jean Friday at work where black shoes are all you can wear so it works for me. Don't need to double up because 1 pair is all that is ever needed. Grossley underated shoe IMO.

These were truly "remastered" in terms of the materials used. It's a shame that this release was one of the first out of the gate and set the bar high. Now Jordan is having trouble coming close to that bar.

I worn mine 10 times and they look like the day I bought them. The tumbled leather is like no other shoe I have ever had. It's not even possible to crease due to the tumbled leathers softness and intricate web. The whole toe bends in tiny increments instead of 1 or 10 little lines that become noticable. I will be rocking these another 10 years easy. Kinda plain colorway but I can pull off on Jean Friday at work where black shoes are all you can wear so it works for me. Don't need to double up because 1 pair is all that is ever needed. Grossley underated shoe IMO.
I was thinking of doubling because I love these so much but you're right that there's no point. these are gonna last close to a decade at least and still look practically brand new. the only thing I could see becoming a problem is maybe the plastic wings or more likely the lace holders snapping but everything else is top quality

NDC just dropped preschool sizes down to $50, size 11c-2. Grabbed a pair for lil man for $54.09 shipped.

Need sizing help! I really want the Oreo Jordan 4's but don't know about sizing. Last Jordan I tried was a 1 and 11.5 was pretty good. But I wear a 12 in flyknit racer, air max 95, and recent mowabbs. The help would be much appreciated!

Need sizing help! I really want the Oreo Jordan 4's but don't know about sizing. Last Jordan I tried was a 1 and 11.5 was pretty good. But I wear a 12 in flyknit racer, air max 95, and recent mowabbs. The help would be much appreciated!
You can go TTS in these

I am also a 12.5 in Huaraches. 12 in Free Mercurial. 11.5 in Roshe LD1000. Appreciate the help. Would order both sizes if I was on NDC but no longer an option obvi..

I would agree w the other poster who said a 12. These and Airmax 95's seem to have same sizing. The only thing that throws me off is your Huaraches at a 12.5 which normally require a full size up. But if it's a close call your better of w a half size up than down at a 12.
Congrats anyway these are truly remastered, the leather is better than any Jordan I own. Buttery soft and feel great. These will last a long time if you treat them right.

I copped these in a 12 and wish I went with a 11.5. The 12 has been doable though.

I went a half size up and cannont complain at all. These are the best 4's I've owned

Back
Top Bottom