Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Did anyone score off the drawing. I tried to get a pair of Oreos and still havent gotten my email. When I got the SBBs I got the email almost immediately. That was in store in Chicago and this is a raffle for online where more people entered so IDK.

0-4 with Nike's new Reserve System!

ohwell.gif

Tempted to get another pair of these and stash em for yrs to come

Too clean and quality is great

Entered the bordo 7s raffle and didnt win .. Entered the OVO 10s raffle, laser 4s raffle as well as these oreo 4s raffle with two accounts each and didnt win anything.

So im 0 for 7 with the new process smh

Quality on these are very nice. I ended up selling them to my friend for $140 after RD and he's worn them a lot. They look nice creased, 4s have been great this year.

Entered the bordo 7s raffle and didnt win .. Entered the OVO 10s raffle, laser 4s raffle as well as these oreo 4s raffle with two accounts each and didnt win anything.

ive only hit on the bordeaux so far. and those aint that hot...

I've hit for the Chicago Nike Store Shattered Backboards so I am one for 2 but i have a feeling Nikestore online raffles would be easier than NDC online raffles so that aint saying much if anything

Good, we're thinning the battlefield for when the good releases come out.
Hopefully these clowns will be gone by the time the 89 IVs come out. Would be great if that could be done by the 91 VI release date but I know that wont happen.

Last edited:

I've entered just about every raffle since they started  .. I've only won once.

I am 0 for 4 for the last two Nike raffles with two different accounts SMH. I didn't bother entering for the Laser 4s but I probably wouldn't have won that one either.

So what's the deal about wearin these in cold weather? I remember someone said their leather got all messed up after wearing these out in the cold. Anyone else have any experience with that?

Back
Top Bottom