Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

It's good to be back in this thread, I'm having trouble catching up to all the threads I'm interested in :smh:. Champ's did a lot of people bogus yesterday by not updating their release locator, some Champ's are doing raffles Monday only as of late. Good thing I do what I always do and call my locals to confirm and entered my raffle at Champ's and HoH :pimp:. I have a question in regards to certain Champ's doing guaranteed pairs, how do I know if I got a guaranteed ticket? Yesterday was the first time I actually got a ticket with Champ's Sports branding and it had my size 13 written on it. Usually what happens is that they fill out my info on a raffle ticket and put in a box/envelope and hand me the attached piece to the raffle ticket. It'd be nice to have a guaranteed ticket, but I'm confident enough to think that out of three store's doing raffles I should get at least one call in my size 13. Hopefully it plays out well for everyone who wants a pair :smokin.

Demand is gonna outweigh supply on lotta OG colorways. What's your point. If you had trouble getting the shoe this hobby ain't for you. Plain and simple

Same with Bordeauxs. You strikeout on those then strongly consider retiring cuz this ain't for you
"if i had trouble getting the shoe this hobby ain't for me"...so if the demand is crazy and luck isn't on my side i should retire? 

ive struck out on release date on a general release before, but at the same time have copped limited releases...what does that mean?

i ended up getting carmine 6s but it wasn't easy. online crashed, i dont have a bot, struck out in my sz on the raffles, ended up getting a pair from unclaimed pairs at 6 pm. it wasn't easy but i got em....should i quit this hobby? 

Why are you bringing up something from over 24 hours ago? I said you should strongly consider retiring. The ultimate choice is up to you. Kobe ain't gonna win another ring yet he still keeps wanting to play when we all know it's time for him to hang it up. At the end of the day securing a GR Jordan at retail price online or in store is not a difficult task regardless of hype. Plain and simple

Last edited:
Why are you bringing up something from over 24 hours ago? I said you should strongly consider retiring. The ultimate choice is up to you. Kobe ain't gonna win another ring yet he still keeps wanting to play when we all know it's time for him to hang it up. At the end of the day securing a GR Jordan at retail price online or in store is not a difficult task regardless of hype. Plain and simple
sorry i didn't know there was an expiration on conversations...

ill take ur opinion and give it some thought tho 
eyes.gif

sorry i didn't know there was an expiration on conversations...

ill take ur opinion and give it some thought tho :rolleyes
don't bother, dudes head is full of rocks

It's good to be back in this thread, I'm having trouble catching up to all the threads I'm interested in :smh:. Champ's did a lot of people bogus yesterday by not updating their release locator, some Champ's are doing raffles Monday only as of late. Good thing I do what I always do and call my locals to confirm and entered my raffle at Champ's and HoH :pimp:. I have a question in regards to certain Champ's doing guaranteed pairs, how do I know if I got a guaranteed ticket? Yesterday was the first time I actually got a ticket with Champ's Sports branding and it had my size 13 written on it. Usually what happens is that they fill out my info on a raffle ticket and put in a box/envelope and hand me the attached piece to the raffle ticket. It'd be nice to have a guaranteed ticket, but I'm confident enough to think that out of three store's doing raffles I should get at least one call in my size 13. Hopefully it plays out well for everyone who wants a pair :smokin.

Does your ticket/card they gave you have a barcode?

Last edited:
are these going to sit like the Columbia's did? Just curious because I'm trying to get two pairs.

are these going to sit like the Columbia's did? Just curious because I'm trying to get two pairs.

That shouldn't be a problem, my stores are getting a lot of these. You shouldn't have any problems copping 2. Even if these are more hype than the Columbia's they're making plenty of these

Last edited:
don't bother, dudes head is full of rocks
This coming from the biggest clown in the thread. Stick to buying some ugly Kamikazes.

You're just mad cuz nobody on here agrees with you. Worst part is you don't even know how to use gifs properly

Last edited:
Hello everybody whats up. Its been a long time lol. Last time ive been active was december. Wasnt interested in copping shoes these past few weeks but these oreos is a must! Whats the hype? Is there a hype? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hello everybody whats up. Its been a long time lol. Last time ive been active was december. Wasnt interested in copping shoes these past few weeks but these oreos is a must! Whats the hype? Is there a hype? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I mean there seems to be hype but still pretty quiet I think. Everyone should eat on this release!

I mean there seems to be hype but still pretty quiet I think. Everyone should eat on this release!

I hope so. To make sure i went to the malls yesterday to get some raffles and will pass by the other malls today to try my luck. Hopefully everything works fine locally and online im excited to wear these black based shoe.

I hope so. To make sure i went to the malls yesterday to get some raffles and will pass by the other malls today to try my luck. Hopefully everything works fine locally and online im excited to wear these black based shoe.
For sure It was one of my must cops this year since its alot that doesn't grab me this year shoe wise. I believe everyone who wants them should be able to get them.

For sure It was one of my must cops this year since its alot that doesn't grab me this year shoe wise. I believe everyone who wants them should be able to get them.

word, me too.

honestly I havent copped anything since the Carmines that released before the last ones.

so, its been years.

I was able to get 2 raffle tickets (first time I've ever tried this route), and was gonna fall back on the .com site if I fail locally. Was thinking about hitting another mall tonight after work to swoop a couple more tickets..

word, me too.

honestly I havent copped anything since the Carmines that released before the last ones.

so, its been years.

I was able to get 2 raffle tickets (first time I've ever tried this route), and was gonna fall back on the .com site if I fail locally. Was thinking about hitting another mall tonight after work to swoop a couple more tickets..
Yeah I just really started copping late last year so im slowly trying to build.  So far just the Grey Toe & Dirty Bred 13's and Legend Blue 4's. I am really excited on getting my hands on these Oreos the most though!

Yeah I just really started copping late last year so im slowly trying to build.  So far just the Grey Toe & Dirty Bred 13's and Legend Blue 4's. I am really excited on getting my hands on these Oreos the most though!

word, thats wassup!

good luck bruh

bruhs..... im ashamed to say that I may be skipping this release.....

the luck card was pull way too much this weekend and the week before so I gotta chill for now :smh:

bruhs..... im ashamed to say that I may be skipping this release.....

the luck card was pull way too much this weekend and the week before so I gotta chill for now
mean.gif
I feel that pain. Didnt expect to cop as many pairs last week. 

Problem is I just don't see these sitting. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom