Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

gold foams would look better without that blue ice sole, is what it is though

Last edited:
but the last pics... and all the pics look so good.... gonna go down to the wire for sure.

i still have to get the gold foams too... :smh:

I don't even like foams but those gold foams look fire. Thinking about getting a pair myself

Why are you bringing up something from over 24 hours ago? I said you should strongly consider retiring. The ultimate choice is up to you. Kobe ain't gonna win another ring yet he still keeps wanting to play when we all know it's time for him to hang it up. At the end of the day securing a GR Jordan at retail price online or in store is not a difficult task regardless of hype. Plain and simple
aint you the same dude that said in the foamposite thread that dudes should quit the game if they copping kicks yet dont have an iphone cause that means their priorities are messed up? apparently the post got deleted, cause i still see the responses to it but not the original post itself.

bruhs..... im ashamed to say that I may be skipping this release.....

the luck card was pull way too much this weekend and the week before so I gotta chill for now :smh:

Champs has a layaway program

Last edited:
bruhs..... im ashamed to say that I may be skipping this release.....

the luck card was pull way too much this weekend and the week before so I gotta chill for now :smh:

Champs has a layaway program

thanks but im good. i can buy them outright and would rather to Finishline since i have a $20 WC. im just seeing if i can chill because i spent a lot lately.

Thank goodness for 4 wheel drive... Snow hit hard in VA but got to the mall no problems to enter the raffle.

Needing to know if these new quality IV's are true to size or if they run big. I have a 10.5 in the toro's but i dont wanna push it and make a mistake with the new quality.

champs layaway plan 
roll.gif

aint you the same dude that said in the foamposite thread that dudes should quit the game if they copping kicks yet dont have an iphone cause that means their priorities are messed up? apparently the post got deleted, cause i still see the responses to it but not the original post itself.
Have no idea what you talking about. I don't even wear Foams nor do I care for them. Never even posted in the Foamposite thread before.

Have no idea what you talking about. I don't even wear Foams nor do I care for them. Never even posted in the Foamposite thread before.
lol

I just got my pair yesterday (early sale from a mom and pop shop = ( ) and for any of you on the fence with these, let me tell you these are straight FIRE! Don't miss out if you are not sure about these. You will be pleasantly surprised.

in the Connecticut area I am in they are plentiful. Foot Locker, finish line, champs, and Olympia will have them and in multiple quantity. Should be easy if you really want them

Last edited:
Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F
MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392

CHULA VISTA - 834C11847E
ESCONDIDO - 5BBBD7C18A
HORTON PLAZA - 1F1C778043

LAKEWOOD- E5593692BC