Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Loving these. I really hope that Cool Grey rumor comes to fruition. Imo Wht/Cmt, Blk/Cmt, Cool Grey, & Oreos aren't being touched by any Jordan 4. Clean & simple classics.

Throw in the Black Laser IVs for me as well and I'm right there with you.

Last edited:
that black tumbled leather...
pimp.gif

Mine fit just like my Militarys, Fire Reds and Thunders.

My pair actually does not feel as comfortable as my fire reds. Sometimes with Jordan's something inside the sneakers on the side sticks me in the foot and its annoying as crap. It's like the cut isn't smooth I gotta fix it

can someone who bought the Columbias tell me the sizing on these remastered 4s

They run a tad big if you have a narrow foot. If your foot is wide go true to size. If it's narrow, go half sz down. These have more room in the toe box.

My pair actually does not feel as comfortable as my fire reds. Sometimes with Jordan's something inside the sneakers on the side sticks me in the foot and its annoying as crap. It's like the cut isn't smooth I gotta fix it
Thats actually how my Thunders were the first few times wearing them.

Do they fit like White Cement 4s? Those ran .5 big and Black Cement 4s ran .5 small.. What gives! So do i stick to my TTS 9?

My bred 4 were half a size smaller and military blues were half bigger.

The Columbias in an 11 fit like my MB's in a 10.5 with maybe more room, so I'd say they were true to size actually

I do find ALL 4's very tight across the lower lace eyelets though

I haven't copped a pair of J's in years.

Really want this pair, though. Can somebody hip me to the process of copping Jordan's nowadays, particularly for this pair? Raffle? Reserve? I'm completely out of the loop.

Also, odds I'm able to cop? Down to in-store or online purchase, definitely am not waiting in any lines or camping out though. Lol

I'm in Denver, gonna have to see if the local FL's or the HOH will be getting them.

Thanks in advance, NT fambs.

Last edited:
I haven't copped a pair of J's in years.
Your local Fnl, F.L., F.A., should be doing raffles the Monday and Tuesday before release day
Really want this pair, though. Can somebody hip me to the process of copping Jordan's nowadays, particularly for this pair? Raffle? Reserve? I'm completely out of the loop.

Also, odds I'm able to cop? Down to in-store or online purchase, definitely am not waiting in any lines or camping out though. Lol

I'm in Denver, gonna have to see if the local FL's or the HOH will be getting them.

Thanks in advance, NT fambs.

promac promac - thanks brotha

So between, what I'm assuming will be, a couple local raffle tickets and the couple online options I'm gonna remain hopeful this will be coppable.

Yeah I had to get the BC 4's in Sz 9 & size 8.5 for the WC 4's might try for 8.5 in this

My exact sizes! Thing is the BC 4s dropped after the WC 4s. So i copped the BC 4s a 8.5 thinking fhey would fit like my WC.. Big mistake. They were way too tight, had to sell them :/

Back
Top Bottom