Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Correct. You cannot use the app without an access code. So no purchases can be made through the app unless you have a code to register it.

I don't think that is true because I can click on "Shop The Latest" and then I can add shoes to cart. For example, I just added the KD 7 All Star to my cart using the app and I tried adding the AP yesterday but got the OOS message.

Struck out on two raffles and a guaranteed ticket. Can anybody in the Marietta, GA area help out? Size 13

They haven't release yet and never go to them small footlockers for raffles most of those are cooked. FCFS at HOH here in Atl. Or lenox at 10. Either line up or battle online with the rest of us son. To early to be handing out oops plus you can't ask for em

Last edited:
They haven't release yet and never go to them small footlockers for raffles most of those are cooked. FCFS at HOH here in Atl. Or lenox at 10. Either line up or battle online with the rest of us son. To early to be handing out oops plus you can't ask for em

Yeah I kind of realized m something was up with the one in Marietta after I left. Thanks for info, I'll try it that way. My bad about the other stuff

1 call last night and 2 calls this morning. Safe to say these things are FLOODED. Only need two pairs for myself so any additional pairs I win I'm just gonna let them go to people I know for retail

I don't think that is true because I can click on "Shop The Latest" and then I can add shoes to cart. For example, I just added the KD 7 All Star to my cart using the app and I tried adding the AP yesterday but got the OOS message.

Ok, I stand corrected then. I didn't know you can shop on the app without an access code. I'll try loading it tonight on one of my iPads without an access code and see if it works.

1 call last night and 2 calls this morning. Safe to say these things are FLOODED. Only need two pairs for myself so any additional pairs I win I'm just gonna let them go to people I know for retail

Hey, don't I know you. :wink:

So I heard there's a strike with the shipment and/or the Nike warehouse. Anyone here this because down my way & a few others, stores only been getting half their shipment or none at all the whole month. 5/10 stores only got Oreos in adults. Restocking is going to be crazy this year.

Last edited:
I usually handle my business offline but I was at the mall on Monday so I figured why not go the raffle route.

I had my Moms and Wifey with me so I was going to have them both fill out a raffle.   The Finishline manager assured me that I would win the raffle and there was no need for both my Mom and my girl to fill one out too.  So only me and my girlfriend did.

Guess what?

Lost both.

Back
Top Bottom