Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

4 pages of entertaining that topic is weird.
If someone has a defect on any shoes. Call Nike and open a claim. They'll open a case for u. once they inspect the shoe they'll give you credit for the value of the shoe or if they have the shoe in stock they'll send the same shoe or something close to it.. Nothing wrong with sending it to Nike.. What Nike does with the shoe is not our business.. They most likely chuck the shoe..I've dne it with a pair of air maxes.. Case closed next topic.
You commented for nothing, nothing you said pertained to this case.

4 pages of entertaining that topic is weird.
If someone has a defect on any shoes. Call Nike and open a claim. They'll open a case for u. once they inspect the shoe they'll give you credit for the value of the shoe or if they have the shoe in stock they'll send the same shoe or something close to it.. Nothing wrong with sending it to Nike.. What Nike does with the shoe is not our business.. They most likely chuck the shoe..I've dne it with a pair of air maxes.. Case closed next topic.
You commented for nothing, nothing you said pertained to this case.

This.

U were the one that said he its crazy to return his defected shoes bc u were concerned that Nike may sell it to others. Who gives a s... What they do with the shoe..

I didn't comment on the topic until dudes started telling him to clean them as return as new. He didn't purchase from nike and they aren't a defect.

Your 2 cents didn't add anything to the issue.

We all know you play the mad rapper role on the site. It's all good but you have to know the facts before getting into character.

Last edited:
482013024121tumblrmkx1b4UK4u1qdlh1io1400.gif

We know they can't be all perfect,that's why we have something called "refund", all I was doing was asking about return policy
if it bothers you that much, try and return them. since you wore them, no guarantees they will accept it. thats why you let them know you think thats a defect. they are not experts at the store. the sales person will not sit there inspect it and try to argue with you how the leather is supposed to be after wearing for 6 hours.

i wore my "concord" foams for 6 months. the mesh and tongue started yellowing badly. probably from wear and tear...anyways, I called and told them there is waaaaay more yellowing than my whiteout foams which ive had for 2 years+ so it must be a defect. they opened up a claim for defect, i sent them back with the soles alllll up and dirty etc. it was OBVIOUS that i had wore the hell out of them. they had every right to question the yellowing after seeing that I had put blatant wear and tear on them.  i seriousy was just trying my luck because even I thought they would sen my shoes back and tell me to pound sand. guess what? i got a full refund. no further questions asked.

like i said....you spent YOUR money on it. if it bothers you that much, try a return or exchange.

not trying to start no ish here with anybody. thats just my opinion and personal experience. please direct any and all saltiness towards the snow outside. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a defect when you wear the shoe and YOU cause the change in them. It's not even a major flaw anyway. The kid is just being OCD.

Yo, after the 4th time wearing these, I was lacing up and the hole in the extended "flap/wing" just ripped right through the plastic.

This happened to anyone else?? Really SALTY.
And that's how the cookie crumbles

mean.gif
Oh man that was lame I'll hold that L

Back
Top Bottom