Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Yea these are basically my beaters. They haven't been back in their box since I started wearing them. Straight tanks

Just picked a pair up. Weirdest thing is that the right pair seems to be a bit crooked, like that side is twisted. Likely just my pair, lucky me...

Hell yeah, got the notification too and copped immediately! Sold out already too in my size very lucky!

Copped the Oreo 4s, what's funny is I was on my phone this time when the restock happened but that restock the other day with the hologram foams I missed out on and I rather have had the holo foams lol. But I'll take these.

So bummed I just missed these. dont know how I haven't been able to get a 9 since original release

Love my Oreo's, I wear them at least twice a week since they dropped. They are holding up just fine!

I
Way better? Wow, interesting, excited to get them but if that's true then even more excited. Dunks are the nicest quality leather I've ever seen on a Jordan.
The tumbled leather on the Oreos is definitely better. You'll be real happy with them.

Copped the Oreos while outside with my 2 year old. Got the notification while he was riding his powerwheel, had to tell him to pull over so dad can get some Oreos. 

Back
Top Bottom