OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by 785274

Ay mr718 do these run small? Or true to size?

Good question, I never even put them on... back in a sec
laugh.gif

Edit: I tried on one shoe. They run true to size but the toebox is narrow so they're very snug. If anyone cant find their size, .5 size bigger wonthurt, or may even feel better. Hope that helps
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

laugh.gif

Edit: I tried on one shoe. They run true to size but the toebox is narrow so they're very snug. If anyone cant find their size, .5 size bigger wont hurt, or may even feel better. Hope that helps
wink.gif

You got wide feet or regular feet?

I hate living in KS, still gonna have to find a way to get at least 2 pairs of these considering the Black/Red VI was my very first Air Jordan as a lil kid...

Well, I now have a connect(i know right AFTER the space jam madness
grin.gif
)

But what I'm contemplating is, if they drop that pack later on this year...then this will be a waste of money.

Anybody think they will be tough to get rid of if/when the pack is confirmed(with pics/date and all that)?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mr718

laugh.gif

Edit: I tried on one shoe. They run true to size but the toebox is narrow so they're very snug. If anyone cant find their size, .5 size bigger wont hurt, or may even feel better. Hope that helps
wink.gif

You got wide feet or regular feet?
Never had that question asked before
laugh.gif
. I dont have widefeet.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

grin.gif
)

But what I'm contemplating is, if they drop that pack later on this year...then this will be a waste of money.

Anybody think they will be tough to get rid of if/when the pack is confirmed(with pics/date and all that)?
pretty sure they will, once the pack gets announced everyone will try to dump off the varsitys
i think they will go for low
i wanted the infrareds but im not spending all that money to get em shipped here
that pack will easily run for over 500,

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by MrWavez

grin.gif
)

pretty sure they will, once the pack gets announced everyone will try to dump off the varsitys
i think they will go for low
i wanted the infrareds but im not spending all that money to get em shipped here
that pack will easily run for over 500,

that sucks +%@
frown.gif

cuz if they dont drop and these sell out than im gonna waste money paying reseller prices

I'm still debating on whether or not I want these VI's...

On one hand, I need another pair of VI's to go with my Carmines I have..plus these are close enough to the infrared colorway...

On the other hand, the quality doesn't look as good on the mens, they're not the real infrared VI's, and the rumor of the pack has me thinkinghard...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

these 6s are all over jamaica ave in queens.. got my pair for retail
Thats where I got my SpaceJams.. what spot did you go to?

Anyone know when citysole.com is shipping out their pre-orders?
nerd.gif

these should be an easy cop... eventhough there sellin fast on sites they are goin for around retail. When the SJ dropped they were mostly 200+ anduptempoair,citysole, and all these other sites usually show a good indication of how hard theyre gonna get cause they tax on a little more for profit.

It is funny how everyone said they are not buying these, but now the websites that had em are sold out, lol u guys are killing me

Originally Posted by manupcj99

It is funny how everyone said they are not buying these, but now the websites that had em are sold out, lol u guys are killing me

I have to admit that I fell victim to this also. With reason though... the early pics of these looked like straight up Ashy Larry 6s. The colorway ofvarsity red vs infrared was never an issue for me, it was always about the materials used (since I know quality is down the tubes either way now days)

When the recent pictures started to surface I realized that they were not ashy at all.... So I copped two pairs (one to rock, one to hoop in)

I feel like somewhat of a hypocrite, but not really since the early pics were nothing like the final product

Ps - to everyone on the fence because of the "infrared pack", I'm calling ducktales... That pack is JB's ace in their pocket, they canwait as long as they want to drop that GUARANTEE sell out of a pack

Im thinking I'll just order these online instead of going to the mall if they are released online, if not Ill have to ask around the SA area who'sgetting em.

Back
Top Bottom