OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by manupcj99

It is funny how everyone said they are not buying these, but now the websites that had em are sold out, lol u guys are killing me

what's even more funny is that u not thinking a world outside of NT.

I saw these on display at Champs and they lookd good. I don't get into different shades of colors based on past shoes that I dont own anymore. So im gonnabe getting these with no regrets. And I'll be happy with my purchase whether anybody else likes them or not, it won't be as rough as the SJ for somepeople but for others it will like myself. So if anyones on the fence either see them for yourself or make the decision yourself. Cause later when everyoneelse has they pair and they were the one's talkin bout they didn't want them they will be the 1st person trying to resell to you.

they look good in that video! Im still planning on copping thru footaction with my 25 dollar giftcard from spacejam mayhem.

i went and checked these out today and they aren't bad, but I would def prefer them to not be suede. o well still happy they are releasing these.

Anyone know when citysole.com is shipping out their pre-orders?
nerd.gif

I like these and i will defently be gettin a pair; i like how they did nubuck and the different color of red with this pair JUST because i think it brings morevalue to the OG infared's but you still have a nice pair with these ones

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'm still debating on whether or not I want these VI's...

On one hand, I need another pair of VI's to go with my Carmines I have..plus these are close enough to the infrared colorway...

On the other hand, the quality doesn't look as good on the mens, they're not the real infrared VI's, and the rumor of the pack has me thinking hard...
ohwell.gif

They're not supposed to be the infrareds. God, everyone is complaining about how they're not durabuck and all this like the infrareds. infraredsinfrareds infrareds. Why can't you guys just understand that these are a completely different shoe. NO NIKE AIR. NO INFRARED. NO DURABUCK. They were notmeant to be the infrareds. They just have a black base like the infrareds. If you want the infras then sleep on these and let other people who like the VARSITYRED VI's enjoy their pair.

just copped my pair today for 110
in da bronx 170
****flash made them look darker
***pic of soles is true color

Originally Posted by sickickz23

It is funny how everyone said they are not buying these, but now the websites that had em are sold out, lol u guys are killing me

reality gonna hit em come da 23rd.......they gonna be as abundant as da red and white XII's

I'd love to see photos of people wearing them

I'm on the fence on this pair. The suede doesn't look as bad as a I thought.

I hate the $150 price tag though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

reality gonna hit em come da 23rd.......they gonna be as abundant as da red and white XII's

Exactly, people are too paranoid over the Space Jam release. I think everyone will pick these up easily, even if they do move fast.

Any other sites selling these early?
I think these will be an easy cop in the bay,
But who knows.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Exactly, people are too paranoid over the Space Jam release. I think everyone will pick these up easily, even if they do move fast.

What yall fail to realize is that the Space Jams were as abundant as the white XII's. Look how fast those sold out. It's not always simply a matterof production #'s (i.e. supply)... Demand is often the key to how hard a shoe will be to cop.

Now if you want real evidence of demand... look at the fact that sneakerhead.com and uptempoair.com both sold out within moments of info being posted here onNiketalk. Not saying these will be impossible to get, but don't expect them to sit around even a day past release date in most markets. They will fly offshelves. I should know.. peep the sig.

Back
Top Bottom