OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Def callin' up my mall sneaker stores tomorrow to see if they got em in and if so then how many. These are a must.

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by cnoriega

I don't know about everybody else, but I already have about 8 pairs of the 16 my local FL is getting LOCKED! I don't think you will see them much after the 23rd, but I could be wrong.

What do you mean?
I mean my local FL only got 16 pairs, the EXACT same amount they got for the SJ's and the manager told me they won't be getting anymore ofthem, so once they are out, theyre out! I locked up several of them for myself and some family, just trying to give everybody a heads up that these probablywon't be around past the 23-24th.

Originally Posted by RichYung87

to be real honest, i rather cop the db charity vi's then these.....sorry
DB's are long gone, so unless you can find them for retail, they arent in this discussion
smile.gif

held these in my hand at work today. man they are
pimp.gif
my store only got about 40 pairs of these, we got 130 space jams. these are db 6 like quality. suede wasnot ashy at all. copped x2 maybee 3 if i can get them all on discount. these will not sit. imo jb is starting 2010 of right.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'm still debating on whether or not I want these VI's...

On one hand, I need another pair of VI's to go with my Carmines I have..plus these are close enough to the infrared colorway...

On the other hand, the quality doesn't look as good on the mens, they're not the real infrared VI's, and the rumor of the pack has me thinking hard...
ohwell.gif

They're not supposed to be the infrareds. God, everyone is complaining about how they're not durabuck and all this like the infrareds. infrareds infrareds infrareds. Why can't you guys just understand that these are a completely different shoe. NO NIKE AIR. NO INFRARED. NO DURABUCK. They were not meant to be the infrareds. They just have a black base like the infrareds. If you want the infras then sleep on these and let other people who like the VARSITY RED VI's enjoy their pair.
i agree with you spizike231

JUST FINISHED TALKING TO MY CONNECT..I CAN COME PICK UP MY PAIR TOMORROW AND I WILL BE ROCKING THEM OUT WITH MY GIRL AS WELL. WILL POST PICS AND REVIEW.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST FINISHED TALKING TO MY CONNECT..I CAN COME PICK UP MY PAIR TOMORROW AND I WILL BE ROCKING THEM OUT WITH MY GIRL AS WELL. WILL POST PICS AND REVIEW.

I got to wait to the 23

Originally Posted by CPinoy

I don't know about everybody else, but I already have about 8 pairs of the 16 my local FL is getting LOCKED! I don't think you will see them much after the 23rd, but I could be wrong.

What do you mean?
I mean my local FL only got 16 pairs, the EXACT same amount they got for the SJ's and the manager told me they won't be getting anymore of them, so once they are out, theyre out! I locked up several of them for myself and some family, just trying to give everybody a heads up that these probably won't be around past the 23-24th.

hook me up...

local store got their shipment of these this week..stopped by and took a look..they're indeed pretty dope..as in terms of availability there are around 40pairs, in comparison to the 20 or so Space Jams we receieved.. my area doesnt get extreme quantities of everything and they limit certain quantities of certainkicks in shipment because of the other 4-5 nike/jordan retailers in the mall (weird i know), but there are very HUGE differences between general and limitedreleases as they can be seen in quantity numbers ..but i CAN confirm that these are a general release..so no need to fret homies....

Originally Posted by ftrztkp

local store got their shipment of these this week..stopped by and took a look..they're indeed pretty dope..as in terms of availability there are around 40 pairs, in comparison to the 20 or so Space Jams we receieved.. my area doesnt get extreme quantities of everything and they limit certain quantities of certain kicks in shipment because of the other 4-5 nike/jordan retailers in the mall (weird i know), but there are very HUGE differences between general and limited releases as they can be seen in quantity numbers ..but i CAN confirm that these are a general release..so no need to fret homies....
That isn't very comforting because the SJ's were a "general release". Trust me, these will not be sitting for more than 24 hoursin most markets and they will more than likely be gone within the first few hours in the major markets.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

This is a Men Size
grin.gif

l_dd3d0bfdc97d4aecb832c16f8e4ae7fe.jpg
First I see these, and think, these aren't too bad.

Then I see those GS above, and I get
mad.gif
again

HaHa. Exactly, that's how I felt, these aren't too bad, but then see they used Durabuck for the Kids sizes, and it pisses me off.

lol finally saw these in person today and held them... and i still say these are wack! some of yall so desperate for some infareds VIs that you settled forthese hahaha.

Originally Posted by ftrztkp

local store got their shipment of these this week..stopped by and took a look..they're indeed pretty dope..as in terms of availability there are around 40 pairs, in comparison to the 20 or so Space Jams we receieved.. my area doesnt get extreme quantities of everything and they limit certain quantities of certain kicks in shipment because of the other 4-5 nike/jordan retailers in the mall (weird i know), but there are very HUGE differences between general and limited releases as they can be seen in quantity numbers ..but i CAN confirm that these are a general release..so no need to fret homies....
That isn't very comforting because the SJ's were a "general release". Trust me, these will not be sitting for more than 24 hours in most markets and they will more than likely be gone within the first few hours in the major markets.
correct me if im wrong but doesnt JB do this gay labeling to some degree where they are 'limited [general]' releases..?
all the spots in my mall got ATLEAST the same amount of VIs as the Flu Games and Wht/Red XIIs and they're sitting in abundance..[like what i said earlierthere are 4-5 shoe spots in my mall]
now if these get missing it will be solely due to people actually liking the shoe..and with that in mind yes i'll still say these will be gone in a coupleof days in 'major' markets..whatever you consider those to be smh..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

lol finally saw these in person today and held them... and i still say these are wack! some of yall so desperate for some infareds VIs that you settled for these hahaha.
Could it be that folks actually like the shoes? I am not SUPER high on Infrared VI's, never have been, but I actually like this shoe becauseof the suede. Don't get me wrong the original VI's are classic, not my favorite shoe, but a big part of the Jordan Legacy which I understand. Thatbeing said, I think it's a good idea for JB to mix it up every now and again, I mean are they really taking THAT MUCH away from the Original Infrareds withthis release? I think they are pretty darn close and like I said before, I actually like this suede moreso than the nubuck. Just my $0.02!

^^ Get over comparing them to infrareds. They are NOT infrareds. Once you get past that you can appreciate the varsity red vi's

Originally Posted by homer420

^^ Get over comparing them to infrareds. They are NOT infrareds. Once you get past that you can appreciate the varsity red vi's

Uhhh, I think you misread what i'm saying! I am not comparing them to infrared VI's, I am saying they are what they are and it's because they areNOT exactly like the originals that I will be buying them.

Back
Top Bottom