OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

copper foams release is over shadowing this release thats y they might be in stores lil bit longer than expected

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

arent they OOS anyways? i get a pop up but it doesnt say anything, i assume its saying out of stock since it pops up everytime i pick a size.
now they are

laugh.gif
Paying $400.00 for SpaceJams?

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

copper foams release is over shadowing this release thats y they might be in stores lil bit longer than expected
i hope u rite cus im hopin 2 hv mo time 2 save up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blakmn89

i hope u rite cus im hopin 2 hv mo time 2 save up
wink.gif

and also the fact that there is a rumour of the real infrareds releasing, just watch.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

arent they OOS anyways? i get a pop up but it doesnt say anything, i assume its saying out of stock since it pops up everytime i pick a size.
now they are
thanks for the reply...i was wondering what it said... o wells. ill wait for RD

prolly get flamed but IMO copper foams look
sick.gif

^^^NAH I FEEL THE SAME WAY. COPPER FOAMS JUST DONT DO IT FOR ME, ACTUALLY ALL THE FOAMS BESIDES THE BLUES DONT DO IT FOR ME. THEY ARE A BIG DEAL IN THE DMV ANDNEW YORK AREA THO. IMO FOAMS ARE A SNEAKERHEAD SHOE. I'VE PERSONALLY NEVER SEEN AN AVERAGE JOE WALKING AROUND IN FOAMS.

For those who already bought a pair of this varsity red VI's, what are your feedbacks?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^NAH I FEEL THE SAME WAY. COPPER FOAMS JUST DONT DO IT FOR ME, ACTUALLY ALL THE FOAMS BESIDES THE BLUES DONT DO IT FOR ME. THEY ARE A BIG DEAL IN THE DMV AND NEW YORK AREA THO. IMO FOAMS ARE A SNEAKERHEAD SHOE. I'VE PERSONALLY NEVER SEEN AN AVERAGE JOE WALKING AROUND IN FOAMS.
what you talkin bout son? you got cats in NYC that never collect sneakers in they life that got nuffin but foamposites in they closet. u gotdealers that never sniffed

a sneaker message board site and they got every color penny foamposites.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^^^NAH I FEEL THE SAME WAY. COPPER FOAMS JUST DONT DO IT FOR ME, ACTUALLY ALL THE FOAMS BESIDES THE BLUES DONT DO IT FOR ME. THEY ARE A BIG DEAL IN THE DMV AND NEW YORK AREA THO. IMO FOAMS ARE A SNEAKERHEAD SHOE. I'VE PERSONALLY NEVER SEEN AN AVERAGE JOE WALKING AROUND IN FOAMS.
what you talkin bout son? you got cats in NYC that never collect sneakers in they life that got nuffin but foamposites in they closet. u got dealers that never sniffed

ok i smell an argument about to break out so lets get back on track and keep this thread about the ashy larrys

people have to relax its the sj hype all over again im glad i got my 2 pairs on lock but ive called alot of my local spots people havent been calling for theseas far as ive been told i live in mass so i think it will be an easy copp sj werent but i still got a pair on the release date

what you talkin bout son? you got cats in NYC that never collect sneakers in they life that got nuffin but foamposites in they closet. u got dealers that never sniffed

Sorry memphissfinest but ninjahood is rite mad people wear foams especially in NYC i see madpeople wearing it i personally don't like them there not my style and i think gold shoes is weird lol but that is just IMO

YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT READ THE SENTENCES I WROTE BEFORE THAT
laugh.gif

i got an e-mail from sneakerpost this morning, they said if they restock the price will be 220.00

im glad i waited and grab a pair off sneakerhead, they still have a FSR at 179.00 shipped

Dudes don't know what PERSONALLY means and what IMO stands for anymore [smh]

Anyway, can we get back on topic

Back
Top Bottom