OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ts interesting you keep using the word "ashy" for these VIs. in case you didnt know, durabuck fades too, genius.
this is false....durabuck will dry out & crack before they fade out.

Correct.

Even though I'm not thrilled about suede.......Im not mad either.
Im on my last leg here with JB, pretty soon I'll be done.
Fortunately I got DMP's, CDP's, low top blk/silv, olympic "08", and Infrared retro "02", this will just ice it for me.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Can't we all just get along
^^QFT

but...

Apparently not.
rodney-king.jpg

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

that tells me that your insecure about your decision and you don't want to be the only one who didn't cop

pssh, im sittin on gold box DMP VI's, CDP carmine VI's, 2002 low black & silver low VI's, 2002 white & coral rose VI's, and i gave away my paint chipped 2000 infrared VI's

a month ago...it would've been nuffin for me to cop these, but they messed da durabuck up...da last thing im "insecure" about is some damn ashy lookin impostor infrared VI's
grin.gif

ya keep lettin JB jerkin ya around....they dropped durabuck on da kid sizes & ya still content with that basura of men sizes? pssh anyone coppin these should NEVER complain

about quality control with JB..cuz instead of takin a stand and voting wit ya wallets, ya just lettin em bend you over....im callin in now, da next 3 months is gonna be

"yo something spilled on my VI's how do i take it off?" "da suede is fading what do i do?
frown.gif
"
LOOK MORON NO SHOE IS PERFECT THERE ARE NOT MADE TO LAST FOREVER ALL SHOES FADE AND GET MESSED UP AS TIME GOES ON ITS A SHOE YOU PUT IT ON YOUR FEET WHAT DO YOU EXPECT LOOK AT THE 11'S THERE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KICKS EVER MADE BUT AFTER AWHILE THEY YELLOW AND FADE ESPECIALLY THE CONCORDS THE MESH GETS YELLOW GET A CLUE DUDE AND STOP BASHING

149rqjr.jpg
Yo nikekid is sooo aggy...why u mad son?
smh.gif

god damn, there has never been a time were anyone on NT has not cried about a sneaker's quality and price etc. if you want them, then you want them. if youdon't than you don't. jesus.

I can't wait to get these, I like the Varsity Red Color better than infared. Ima big Bred Colorway Fan.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

anyone else order from ruggedsole before????
I have....they're legit
wink.gif
PHew! I feel better now, I just took a chance. Hopefully they ship early.
You'll be good..the only thing that I didnt like was I chose free shipping the last time I ordered, and it took a whole 14 days to get from the East to the West Coast. Overall.....excellent service.
damn... i kinda dont want to, especially if they not shipping early, anyone know?
I ordered yesterday, they shipped today, and I will get them tommorow. $155 out the door.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

ts interesting you keep using the word "ashy" for these VIs. in case you didnt know, durabuck fades too, genius.
this is false....durabuck will dry out & crack before they fade out.
Correct.

Even though I'm not thrilled about suede.......Im not mad either.
Im on my last leg here with JB, pretty soon I'll be done.
Fortunately I got DMP's, CDP's, low top blk/silv, olympic "08", and Infrared retro "02", this will just ice it for me.

word...i hope those aren't real because i missed those.......
roll.gif

LOL @ dude bashing someone else for buying early and calling them a hypebeast, then now he's asking where to cop early. Win!

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Where can I cop early in queens? thanks

try some mom and pop stores are just wait for release from some regular stores

Thanks but like a specific store name because I don't really know any stores up there and ill be there this weekend. PM me

^ We already went over this dont just log on and start bashing dudes on NT man scroll back a couple pages....

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

LOL @ dude bashing someone else for buying early and calling them a hypebeast, then now he's asking where to cop early. Win!

don't bother lets all just be cool as long as no one especially ninjahood is coming in here just to bash its cool

Originally Posted by CPinoy

^ We already went over this dont just log on and start bashing dudes on NT man scroll back a couple pages....

i tried scrolling back and it got stuck on the NT banner which is on this page soooo..

are you aware of the new level of hypocrisy that you have reached?

^ Tell me how im being a hypocrite ya idiot lol. read, read, read maybe it will explain things?

Back
Top Bottom